British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Lakeside V Leicester 04/04

ive gone a small amount (as thats all theyd allow) on under 4.

Want to know what's wrong with speedway? Listen to the presentation tonight!

Am I right in thinking it is Bryn commentating? Personally I think the presentation is superior to Coventry (and I'm an avid Cov. fan) -- he can be heard and I do believe no light bulbs are required -- they probably even have a decent scoreboard?

A few on here who backed Lakeside to win by a large number are beginning to get worried.

A few on here who backed Lakeside to win by a large number are beginning to get worried.

I'm just glad they limited my Hougaard to score under 4 bet :D My Mads to beat Bridger of scratch has come in to cover the loss of that one though

Adam Ellis and his falls proved costly for them by looks of it.

Hope he is ok after that last one, was riding very well.

Leicester been a different proposition since Doyle got dialled in, although still been gifted pts.

Could they pull of a big upset and nick a pt?

Edited by BWitcher

Could they pull of a big upset and nick a pt?

Mads can always pull a ride out, I'd go with him and Doyle and I think they could do it. Be helped if Lakeside put Bridger out to stuff his team mate and nearly fence himself :D

Fair play to Leicester, battled away to make it respectable.

• Like 1

Strange that lakeside went for 1&3 in heat 15 !! Mads very nearly getting round the lakeside boys on the 2nd bend !!

My predictions were looking good at half time. Lakeside easily on the way to a +17 win, Doyle with only 1 point from 2 rides, and Hougaard halfway to his 4.

Then Ellis decides to throw his bike on the floor every race and ruins the +17, Hougaard falls while leading when he only needs a point to exceed 4, and Doyle suddenly becomes unbeatable.

ive gone a small amount (as thats all theyd allow) on under 4.

Want to know what's wrong with speedway? Listen to the presentation tonight!

What was wrong with it?

My predictions were looking good at half time. Lakeside easily on the way to a +17 win, Doyle with only 1 point from 2 rides, and Hougaard halfway to his 4.

Then Ellis decides to throw his bike on the floor every race and ruins the +17, Hougaard falls while leading when he only needs a point to exceed 4, and Doyle suddenly becomes unbeatable.

Sums up my night pretty much :(

What was wrong with it?

Too much waffle by the announcer whos job it is to announce. Too many naff announcements. Just really not very polished.

Too much waffle by the announcer whos job it is to announce. Too many naff announcements. Just really not very polished.

You should visit Peterborough then if you disliked that. We get double the waffle.

Edited by Crump99