British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Lakeside 9-4-14

Great to finally the get the season proper under way, seems ages since the ZG meeting.

Think Lakeside will be a tough test. Plenty of riders who are decent at the NA but still fancy the Stars for the win, especially with Bjerre being in such good form.

Hope there's a decent crowd and a few hundred ZG fans hanging around to inject some life into the place :D

• Like 1

Great to finally the get the season proper under way, seems ages since the ZG meeting.

Think Lakeside will be a tough test. Plenty of riders who are decent at the NA but still fancy the Stars for the win, especially with Bjerre being in such good form.

Hope there's a decent crowd and a few hundred ZG fans hanging around to inject some life into the place :D

Sad , but true.....

I'll bring my vuvuezala or however ya spell it if that will help, I'm sure you footy fans can start some chants lol Just down 5 pints of lager and a bottle of vodka before you get there lol!

• Like 1

I'll bring my vuvuezala or however ya spell it if that will help, I'm sure you footy fans can start some chants lol Just down 5 pints of lager and a bottle of vodka before you get there lol!

Given your post Mother T, I'll bring my earplugs! :wink:

• Like 1

Weather looking good for tomorrow night really looking forward to this!

• Like 1

Tricky one to call with the Hammers second strings much stronger.

Instinct says 51-41

Can't wait, time is getting closer and I'm actually feeling a little on edge. Nervous maybe.

Will be keeping a close eye on heat 6 as it may bring an overspill of last season's unrest between Lambert & Bridger. Hopefully all is forgotten but I doubt it.

Bech could be the only rider to trouble Iversen and Bjerre. Battles between Kerr - Rose - Ellis - Morley could be immense. Lawson - Porsing - Lambert could be interesting.

Watt and Schlien like a tussle being very similar riders

Will take any winning margin in this one. Stars by 4

• Like 1

Stars by ten I reckon assuming jet lag not impacting too much on nki and bjerre.

Lambert to start with a win first time out and finish with five or six?

• Like 1

Its yet another fine day in Gotham City. The Stars are ready to Rock n Roll. Can see the the start being delayed by a decent crowd flocking to the Mecca of British Speedway. Sunshine Speedway, Saddlebow Road... Awaits

The Home of The Kings Lynn Stars :-D

Can't go back in time we're meant to be practising our chants Polish style...... altogether now ... KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS NEAR AND FAR KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS HERE Y'AR KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS VISIT THE BAR KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS WHO ARE YA KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS!!! Up yo you now lol

The Home of The Kings Lynn Stars :-D

Can't go back in time we're meant to be practising our chants Polish style...... altogether now ... KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS NEAR AND FAR KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS HERE Y'AR KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS VISIT THE BAR KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS WHO ARE YA KINGS LYNN STARS KINGS LYNN STARS!!! Up yo you now lol

Yikes Mother T - have you been on the Vino? :shock::lol:

• Like 1

Semion haha, yeah had half bottle of vodka ;-)

Ha Semion, my hudl was adamant it wanted to put a space in your name just now, thank goodness for the edit option!!! lol lol

Edited by Trees

Guest GiveusaB

Lakeside have a all round solid look, for me their trump cards are Mikel B and Morris at reserve ! Having seen them whip our backsides last week......I'm keen to find out if we just made them look better than they actually are ? I'm an admirer of KL's 3 heat leaders and think they will be too strong for Lakeside, so I'm predicting a decent victory for Kings Lynn!

Sorry, I meant ELLIS !?