British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

April 26: European Fim Speedway Grand Prix (bydgoszcz, Poland)

SPOKE to Clerk of Course Tony Briggs who says he didn't use it in the meeting...

A bit surprised there was no mention of it in the sport's leading magazine - unless I missed it!!?

• Like 1

A bit surprised there was no mention of it in the sport's leading magazine - unless I missed it!!?

I thought The Speedway Mail had packed up :)

• Like 3

Would of used the ignition just not the switchable side i would of thought. just simply unplugs and not really needed on track as you just adjust it via laptop in pit prior to race for changing conditions.

Would HAVE - please!

WASN'T a big issue as far as I know. Would have been had he used it, won and then faced a protest but that wasn't the case.

switch was removed on race day and bike was checked throughout the night.

You'd think Smolinskis bike got checked back to front, inside out and all inbetween after that victory, and had they found anything out of order, protest would've been made, headlines had occured, and he would be on 0 points instead of 15.

It's a longshot, but 3 danes and KK in the final. Stranger things have happened:)

Crossing fingers for the weather forecast... Some say rain and some say not.

Had a win bet on Iversen and backed AJ at 33/1 for a rostrum finish

Ive bet on Harris for top 3 tonight and to be world champion . Brave or money to burn?

Ive bet on Harris for top 3 tonight and to be world champion . Brave or money to burn?

Mad as a box of frogs would cover it better :)

wouldve been better just to stick the cash in the first charity box you walked past.

If the fans boycott does occur (due to their discontent with the FIM/BSI/One Sport shenanigans) surely it doesn't affect BSI as they already have their money from the promoter, which leaves the latter as the one to suffer :(

Hi all.

Official stream here.

http://speedwaygp.com/live_stream

For the fan who bet on Chris Harris, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I own and it is for sale for $20.00. :lol: Let's hope this is as exciting as NZ was. Alan.

• Like 1