British Speedway Forum
sussex bulldog

Eastbourne Eagles V Belle Vue Aces 12/04/2014

Eastbourne's 2,6,7, score 22, Belle Vue 2,6,7, score 7. Says it all really, this could be a frequent happening this season. Lets hope that at home these riders do better, otherwise Belle Vue will struggle to get wins large enough to get the 3 points needed to keep in contention for the Play-Offs.

The position is not helped by Cookie being missing in several other meetings this year, we will have to hope for rain offs for these and a change of date that doesn't clash with Edinburgh.

Making him an asset, would have helped, but New Stadium and all that. (yawn)

Best meeting I have seen on bet365 this season.

Glad I haven't seen the others then.

• Like 1

Belle Vue really unlucky to not get something from this meeting. With Cook in I think they would have won

Brilliant night for Nicholls. Always gives 100%. I miss seeing him with the bees

Tbh there was some great races on the night.

I see two,both involving Nicholls.

Belle Vue really unlucky to not get something from this meeting. With Cook in I think they would have won

This is going to be a big problem for Belle Vue this year as well as hampering Cook's progress even more.

• Like 1

Great to see Scott starting the season well, he will do well for the aces this season. Could and should still be in bees colours.

Edited by Coventry_Bee
  • Like 2

Great to see Scott starting the season well, he will do well for the aces this season. Could and should still be in bees colours.

Well you have Hans and Bomber, 2 decent heat leaders .......

I don't blame Cook but it shouldn't be allowed that Elite League heat leaders and internationals are allowed to double up and miss meetings....it turns the sport into a farce in many ways

• Like 1

I don't blame Cook but it shouldn't be allowed that Elite League heat leaders and internationals are allowed to double up and miss meetings....it turns the sport into a farce in many ways

ECHO that...

• Like 1

It might have been mentioned somewhere else but I am curious about Stefan Nielsen. I am assuming that despite his name he is British. Could someone please tell me more about him ?

It might have been mentioned somewhere else but I am curious about Stefan Nielsen. I am assuming that despite his name he is British. Could someone please tell me more about him ?

English mother, Danish father. Born in Denmark. 19 years old.

English mother, Danish father. Born in Denmark. 19 years old.

Thanks Steve :-)

• Like 1

Great night for Nicholls - it's good to see him getting off to such a good start with the Aces.