British Speedway Forum
packerman

Poole V Eastbourne 9th April

I hope you are not including Agent Bjarne as part of the top five :wink:

Even with Pedersen, their top five are easily capable of scoring 8 points each, if one scores 10-12 points it's good night Poole!!

• Like 1

This will be a close one, I have a feeling the Top 5,s will cancel each other out, and it will come down to the reserves, i do have some knowledge of them having seen them all ride, Lewis when he gates is gone, can come from behing, and doesnt mind mixing it, Danny can be hit and miss, tends to do his best scoring at home. Kyle you Poole fans know all about should score well, especially at Poole, now Smartie which one are we going to get the 2013 version or the 2011 version ? i think that he will outscore Danny but Lewis will be to good for him. In my opinion it will be whoever scores best from Kyle and Lewis which will be the deciding factor, thats only my opinion, probably be completely wrong and Lee and Danny will outscore the other two, and one team will Ommer the other :lol: .

Pirates are far weaker with Cook for Darcy. A good 5-7 points weaker IMO. So getting all three points may be a bridge too far on Wednesday.

• Like 1

Pirates are far weaker with Cook for Darcy. A good 5-7 points weaker IMO. So getting all three points may be a bridge too far on Wednesday.

SS is getting the excuses in already
  • Like 2

So i take it, your 365 money will be on Eastbourne ?.

Clearly Cook is no like for like guest as really only Woffy/Iversen/Bjerre/Zagar could be deemed like for like.

That said Cook has been in great form so far so should be a decent enough guest to secure the win on the night.

Correct - plus Craig has got a lot of meetings under his belt so far the season which Darcy wouldn't have had by now so maybe a similar points tally.

• Like 1

Whats up with the Poles?

Nothings wrong with the poles, he's taking the michael. Yet another anti poole fan. Plenty about.

Edited by Starman2006

Nothings wrong with the poles, he's taking the michael. Yet another anti poole fan. Plenty about.

It isnt like Poole have any form for missing riders citing weakened product tho is it? :P

It isnt like Poole have any form for missing riders citing weakened product tho is it? :P

Troll post. Nothing to say so just post any derogatory rubbish.

Troll post. Nothing to say so just post any derogatory rubbish.

Derogatory? Guess the truth must get under your skin.

If your'e not a Poole supporter your'e anti Poole according to Starry - simple as!! ;) Give us a wink!!

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Cook should score same as darcy.........matt ford wouldnt book ben barker for darcy would he? Cook will be pooles no1 soon watch this space, this is the year of the cookie