British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 10th April

Swindon have their second Home meeting and have Dan Greenwood and Steve Worrall in the reserve positions.

Full Line up

Swindon

P. Kildemand

N. Klindt

T. Batchelor

S. Gustafsson

N. Morris

D. Greenwood

S. Worrall

Belle Vue

M. Zagar

M.P. Toft

S. Nicholls

R. Worrall

C. Cook

S. Nielsen

J. Sarjeant

This should be a tight meeting as BV have a good line up. M. Zagar can ride Swindon well as can S. Nicholls, sometimes. C. Cook is a good young Brit and will want to impress Rosco, and R Worrall will want to get the better of Simon and Nicolai.

I think the Robins will do far better than they did against Coventry and will win, but Belle Vue are capable of sneaking a point.

The forecast for thurs is ok so we should have a rain free meeting.

Its crazy that Reade is ahead of Sarjeant in the draft list, Belle Vue look very strong in the reserve department.

Reckon its going to come down to whichever reserve pairing scores the most. I'l go swindon by two.l

Well if it is down to the reserves, three of them ride for Coventry Storm, and Dan is the weakest, but Swindon also have the strongest in Steve Worrall who is on fire at the moment. I think the BV pair will outscore the Robins pair.

• Like 1

If you line those two teams up side-by-side, I'm struggling to see a Swindon rider who you'd confidently back to outscore his Belle Vue counterpart.

• Like 1

If you line those two teams up side-by-side, I'm struggling to see a Swindon rider who you'd confidently back to outscore his Belle Vue counterpart.

Nicholls and R Worrall are poor at the abbey and I can't see toft pulling up many trees ..hard one to call but Belle Vue are hardly word beaters around the abbey .

we should at least get closer than previous season's, I will go with a narrow 2-6 pt win for the Robins.

I'll take PK to beat Zagar, probably just the once. Batch can beat Nicholls and surely Klindt can defeat Palm Toft?

Swindon have their second Home meeting and have Dan Greenwood and Steve Worrall in the reserve positions.

Full Line up

Swindon

P. Kildemand

N. Klindt

T. Batchelor

S. Gustafsson

N. Morris

D. Greenwood

S. Worrall

Belle Vue

M. Zagar

M.P. Toft

S. Nicholls

R. Worrall

C. Cook

S. Nielsen

J. Sarjeant

This should be a tight meeting as BV have a good line up. M. Zagar can ride Swindon well as can S. Nicholls, sometimes. C. Cook is a good young Brit and will want to impress Rosco, and R Worrall will want to get the better of Simon and Nicolai.

I think the Robins will do far better than they did against Coventry and will win, but Belle Vue are capable of sneaking a point.

The forecast for thurs is ok so we should have a rain free meeting.

I think the key riders are Nicholls and Sarjeant if they ride well it will be close i recon a close home win i have a feeling this Swindon side will have to make a change in the coming weeks.?

I'll take PK to beat Zagar, probably just the once. Batch can beat Nicholls and surely Klindt can defeat Palm Toft?

Depends if Klindt gates or not.

I think the key riders are Nicholls and Sarjeant if they ride well it will be close i recon a close home win i have a feeling this Swindon side will have to make a change in the coming weeks.?

I would think that you may be right if one or two riders do not improve by the end of April.

Could be a close one this. I will say 47-43