British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 10th April

Robins by at least six, with young Worrall making the difference...

• Like 2

Hate to say it but can only currently see an away win

That meeting was rained off this one is at Swindon :D

• Like 3

My heart says Aces, but my head says Robins. I think this will be won by the reserves, and I think Stevie Worrall will outscore some of the Aces main team. 49-41 to the Robins :sad:

Weather is fine for this, there may be a few spots of rain this afternoon, but dry this evening.

Nothing pessimistic about me! A home win! Mind you, I said that last week!

So does the 7 day ruling no longer apply?? If not feel rather cheated by this draft replacement cover system as we lose the services of Worrall due to a challenge meeting and end up with a less than adequate replacement and Belle Vue are able to replace Ben Reade with a rider of higer standing ability wise and who rode last week for Coventry scoring plenty in the process....madness....and in any case what are the rules r.e on who is allowed to come in is it a rider already in the draft who has been chosen to ride fulltime or someone on the back up list?....or both???

So does the 7 day ruling no longer apply?? If not feel rather cheated by this draft replacement cover system as we lose the services of Worrall due to a challenge meeting and end up with a less than adequate replacement and Belle Vue are able to replace Ben Reade with a rider of higer standing ability wise and who rode last week for Coventry scoring plenty in the process....madness....and in any case what are the rules r.e on who is allowed to come in is it a rider already in the draft who has been chosen to ride fulltime or someone on the back up list?....or both???

Unsure on the 7 day rule and whether it applies to draft riders. Regarding replacements for a missing draft rider, it is any rider on the full draft list who falls underneath the draft position of the missing rider. That can be any of those that did not get picked in the draft but were available, or anyone else on the draft providing their draft 'ranking' is below the missing rider.

Unsure on the 7 day rule and whether it applies to draft riders.

The 8 day rule applies to all riders, so once Sarjeant guests for Belle Vue tonight he can't guest for anyone else at Swindon in the next 8 days (although he could technically guest for the Swindon No.1).

A team can also only use a draft rider as a guest 4 times in one season, so Sarjeant could only take another 3 guest bookings for Belle Vue this year.

The 8 day rule applies to all riders, so once Sarjeant guests for Belle Vue tonight he can't guest for anyone else at Swindon in the next 8 days (although he could technically guest for the Swindon No.1).

A team can also only use a draft rider as a guest 4 times in one season, so Sarjeant could only take another 3 guest bookings for Belle Vue this year.

If the 8 day rule applies then should he be booked by Belle Vue in the first place? Sarjeant rode for Coventry at Swindon last Thursday

If the 8 day rule applies then should he be booked by Belle Vue in the first place? Sarjeant rode for Coventry at Swindon last Thursday

Sarjeant is in the Coventry team. He wasn't guesting.

Had he been guesting last week, then he couldn't guest again tonight, and Coventry would only be able to use him another 3 times as a guest.

Well I hope Cookie hasn't woken up this morning with anything more than a few minor aches and pains. He took one helluva crash guesting at Poole last night!!

Just to let any fans who are unable to make this mate there will be live updates on the Belle Vue Army website (Unofficial Belle Vue Fans Website)

www.bellevuearmy.com