British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry 14/4/14 Ela Sky Meeting.

Of course i know the definition of a troll. its called Steve Shovlar.

And my point is proved.

• Like 1

He's probably gone back now and altered his post on the kL thread!! LOL!

He runs about throwing abuse (and getting bans because of it) at Poole or individuals and wonders why we all laugh at him. Perhaps with Stevebrum they should look up the definition of a troll. Because clearly they don't know what one is judging by their posts on here!

But nobody laughs at you, Mr Shoveller - they feel so very very sad for you having such a sad sad life
  • Like 1

LOL My life is a million miles away from sad thanks. I have a fantastic life.

LOL My life is a million miles away from sad thanks. I have a fantastic life.

Likewise thanks.

Could we please have a separate thread for people who want to slag each other off and keep the threads clear for genuine discussions and thought out differences.

Thanks

• Like 5

It's getting tiresome now when people call people they disagree with trolls. The irony being that they themselves become a troll in doing that. Get over it, discuss. One word replies in a discussion are pointless.

I've just finished a bottle of wine and am watching the darts so I think mine is

• Like 1

I've just finished a bottle of wine and am watching the darts so I think mine is

At least you're not throwing darts - after a bottle of wine - not advisable!

Mind you, back in the day, that's what the best dart players were doing :wink:

He's probably gone back now and altered his post on the kL thread!! LOL!

He runs about throwing abuse (and getting bans because of it) at Poole or individuals and wonders why we all laugh at him. Perhaps with Stevebrum they should look up the definition of a troll. Because clearly they don't know what one is judging by their posts on here!

so because I think Lynn are favourites that means that Poole aren't favourites in the bookies eyes! You really need to get out more. Oh and I do know the definition of troll just a pity you don't know the definition of irony! It's not ironic to say on one thread that Lynn are my favourites and then in another to Poole are bookies favourites