Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry 14/4/14 Ela Sky Meeting.

Nothing wrong with a re-declaration for an injured rider!!!

Have they re-declared? There is nothing on the BSPA website or the Poole website to say they have re-declared!

Have they re-declared? There is nothing on the BSPA website or the Poole website to say they have re-declared!

I wouldn't worry yourself to much about that, all will become clear, just you get plenty of sleep now before Friday, because you won't be getting to much afterwards!! :rofl::sad:

Ooh its gone a bit quiet all of a sudden!!!! :t:

• Like 1

I shouldn't imagine it's quiet anywhere you are Skidder :D

They are all involved in a bun fight on Speedway Friends on Facebook about it..........its the usual anti Poole brigade...............

RP

They are all involved in a bun fight on Speedway Friends on Facebook about it..........its the usual anti Poole brigade...............

RP

Have had to comment on there twice as it is so ridiculous!! Worse than on here, didn't think that was possible! :D
  • Like 1

Have had to comment on there twice as it is so ridiculous!! Worse than on here, didn't think that was possible! :D

SO I noticed but then I will stick up for Poole on there time and time again..............

what would they say if it was for example Lindgren in for Woffy............would the anti Poole brigade say the same.............doubt it.............and as for Andrew Mack (reason for blocking is personal abuse, I read what he wrote on the other half's PC) and his comments I have never read anything more ridiculous in my life...........

RP

SO I noticed but then I will stick up for Poole on there time and time again..............what would they say if it was for example Lindgren in for Woffy............would the anti Poole brigade say the same.............doubt it.............and as for Andrew Mack (reason for blocking is personal abuse, I read what he wrote on the other half's PC) and his comments I have never read anything more ridiculous in my life...........RP

Why do you feel the need to stick up for them? People will think what they want to think and that is their opinion but I don't really think the majority of people are anti-Poole - I just think that whenever there is controversy then Poole tend to be involved. It's just a bit of banter and seeing as Poole are the current champions (no matter how they sneaked into the playoffs) and are the team to beat they don't need any defending.

Roll on Good Friday :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

If Hans does miss this meeting we should get Kildemand in as guest.

• Like 1

No point in Hans trying to ride when injured, a guest needs to be booked.

The management need to stand firm on this

No point in Hans trying to ride when injured, a guest needs to be booked.

The management need to stand firm on this

Totally agree. Lack of fitness has arguably lost us 5 league table points this week alone!

• Like 1

Totally agree. Lack of fitness has arguably lost us 5 league table points this week alone!

Makes up for the 4 you "stole" last week in the lashing rain :wink: