British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Kings Lynn Stars 11/04/2014

Tough opening match for the Bees anyway but especially as Kyle Howarth missing. It seems Vissing will replace him at number 4. I think this could go either way much will depend on Garritys fitness.

Going to be a tough meeting for the Bees.

Need everyone to be on top form and hopefully we can get out of the starts.

If Garrity not fit then a guest needs to be booked.

Weather looks good so hopefully the track is in good shape

In all my years of following the Stars, I can't think of a time when going to Brandon was more optimistic then we will on Friday. We have made this journey many times before, without a chance in hell of getting anything. But this time I feel it's a distinct possibility we will win, or are capable of winning. Led by a strong trio of heat leader, I'm sure the rest can secure enough points to get an important away win.

The weather looks good, my only concern is the track. Just hope, after all the issues they've had with the track, it is back to somewhere near it's past condition.

Can't wait.......

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 1

The only thing that puts me off going is the Coventry track one thing I don't want to do is travel to Brandon for nothing .

Will be watching this on Bet365 - BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! Get in!!!!!!!

No risk of a dodgy track prep and travel expense.

Think Kings lynn will be the toughest home match Coventry will face as they have a strong top 3 who all ride very well at Brandon.

Its going to be even harder will Howarth missing.

Going to need everybody on the gas and if Garrity isn't fit then a guest would be better

In all my years of following the Stars, I can't think of a time when going to Brandon was more optimistic then we will on Friday. We have made this journey many times before, without a chance in hell of getting anything. But this time I feel it's a distinct possibility we will win, or are capable of winning. Led by a strong trio of heat leader, I'm sure the rest can secure enough points to get an important away win.

The weather looks good, my only concern is the track. Just hope, after all the issues they've had with the track, it is back to somewhere near it's past condition.

Can't wait.......

The track was fine last Friday but then the stocks ran the day after. Had a dry week so track should finally be in good condition.

Vissing a dreadful choice of guest. Away win.

Edited by CB252

Vissing a dreadful choice of guest. Away win.

Apart from Roynon there isnt much more choice on Friday if it has to be a PL rider taking the guest booking.

Guest GiveusaB

No atmosphere, banter, noise, smell, experience......and the track will be the same??? yes you'll save money.....but with a team like yours, if I could afford it? I'd want to be at every match as I'd be feeling very confident of a win !

No atmosphere, banter, noise, smell, experience......and the track will be the same??? yes you'll save money.....but with a team like yours, if I could afford it? I'd want to be at every match as I'd be feeling very confident of a win !

With all that's gone on at Cov I'm not comfortable it making that travel risk.

Guest GiveusaB

With all that's gone on at Cov I'm not comfortable it making that travel risk.

That's understandable, as I know it's a very long journey! I'm sure they've got the track sorted out though ! It would be all down to the weather from my perspective!? You must be feeling confident of a win....as much as I'd want to see your top 3 in action? I'm very keen to see Lambert !

That's understandable, as I know it's a very long journey! I'm sure they've got the track sorted out though ! It would be all down to the weather from my perspective!? You must be feeling confident of a win....as much as I'd want to see your top 3 in action? I'm very keen to see Lambert !

After his SS interview I think quite a few are ;) I really don't know what to think about the meeting, well I do, but I'm seriously hoping I'm wrong!! :nono:

Is it definitely on 365, I cant see it in the listing? :/