British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Kings Lynn Stars 11/04/2014

Howarth is a big miss no doubt about that. Need Vissing to beat the reserves and either Porsing or Lambert and he would have done his job. Hansen the key for this match, signed for his liking of Brandon so needs to take some victories off Kings Lynn top 3.

• Like 1

Obviously believe we can get points from this visit to open our away account. How many we get depends on many factors. I believe all our riders with the exception of Porsing have ridden Brandon before and gone well. Our top three will no doubt get their quota of points, but the final result will rest on how well the youngsters go round .

Fingers cross for a close and victorious meeting. The journey home always seems to take longer when we lose...........

...Garrity riding with injury...

The latest Rye House PR is warning of possible use of R/R for Garrity on Saturday.

Kings Lynn to grab the 4 points IMO. NKI is in excellent form. Bjerre is very rapid around Brandon and Rory knows the way around as well.

Who would be available to guest for Garrity if ruled out?

Anyone on the draft list apart from Kerr. Newman, Blackbird Nielsen or Jacobs for me, not sure if they have other commitments tomorrow.

EDIT only Nielsen is available tomorrow

Edited by woz01

Well he rode on after which is a big clue!

Not always the case as can always feel worse as time goes on especially after a nights sleep.

• Like 1

Big chance for the Stars to take all the points on offer.

Guest GiveusaB

Not the same watching it on a little screen as it is being there.

Think with a full team we would push them close but with Vissing instead of Howarth and Garrity riding with injury, I can only see a King's Lynn win.

Think King's Lynn at Brandon and Poole away will be 2 of our toughest fixtures this year

I think you'll find that there will be a few more 'tough' away meetings than just Poole? You have a great team,but having seen them on Wednesday, I dont fear the return fixture as much as I did ! I'm confident of a Kings Lynn victory this evening! (p.s I'd like the Bees to win though :t: ) I think the fans deserve it after last season!

There's some getting carried away about our team. Porsing, Lambert, Kerr & Rose. This is a team for progress, not immediate impact. Win, lose or draw is no big deal.

I'll go with a home win just getting the 3 points but hoping for the other way round.

• Like 1

I agree, these four lads are still inexperienced and will probably be much more effective later in the season. However, with Howarth elsewhere and Garrity unfit it represents a good opportunity to get something, especially as its the Bees' first meeting on their own muck heap. That said Vissing and possibly Stefan as guests can both do a good job.

Not a track where we win often so a point wouldn't be a disaster but ought to be looking for a win really.