British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueherb777

Lakeside V Birmingham 11/4/14

Thought I would start this as no one else has. :D

3 Kings riders in action - Morley,Lambert & Compton. :lol:

And Lakeside will hit 60 !

First meeting of the season for me, we generally got spanked at Lakeside when we had a good team so it'll probably be even worse this time around, but after last night's result I've managed to conjure up a little bit of enthusiasm at least.......Lakeside by 20.

A meeting i will have to miss due to work but think Lakeside should win fairly comfortably as i feel Hammers reserves should perform well, its a good chance for Lewis to start turning things around as on paper the riders he will be up against there is not reason why he should not have the beating of them around his home track.

No problems with the weather so far and none anticipated. Car park (free parking) gates opened at 6.15pm, turnstiles shortly afterwards. Parade 7.45pm, first race 8pm.

Edited by Bryn

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Nice easy home win - said that against Leicester tho & that went to the last heat... Beautiful day for speedway - c'mon the Hammers.

WEATHER CHECK DIRECT FROM THE TRACK at 4.45pm

Weather is fine, dry and sunny as it's been all day and NO problems envisaged as far as the weather is concerned although my personal advice is at least to come armed with a jacket and/or a jumper or pullover as it might turn a bit nippy around the gills later!

WEATHER CHECK DIRECT FROM THE TRACK at 4.45pm

Weather is fine, dry and sunny as it's been all day and NO problems envisaged as far as the weather is concerned although my personal advice is at least to come armed with a jacket and/or a jumper or pullover as it might turn a bit nippy around the gills later!

Will you be warming us up on the PA Bryn?

I fear for brum getting the trip in this league, I really do

Have to say, I agree with you.. :sad:

• Like 1

My word, i`ve just seen the progressive scores. :shock:

I fear for brum getting the trip in this league, I really do

Not really, we do s**t at Lakeside and Eastboure with a decent team, so add a less decent team and what do you expect ?.

Ht10 Brummies fight back...

Whats the point, the match is already lost!