British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Belle Vue V Leicester 14/4/14

As a Lions fan I just hope that they can build on Saturday night win. If so then the Aces are going to be in for a tough night.

If all goes well with the Lions I can see them taking a close win from this one. Finger and toes crossed, of corse.

Well that was easy

Excellent performance from the Aces. Particularly impressed with Palm-Toft. Neat style and claimed the scalps of Ljung, twice and Hougaard. The reserves also did their job. Neilsen showed he is going to be a good acquisition to the team, Reade was on the pace and just needs to improve his starts.

Doyle and perhaps Perry aside Leicester were disappointing.

I liked the new format, many more races of riders of similar ability.

Edited by Aces51

Probably won't be, was stock cars last week so expect gate 4 dominance.

You got that one (mostly) right.

Decent meeting, though, with the Aces more impressive than most predicted.

One very proud sponsor this morning, too. But for the expensive (and painful) shedding of both chains, Stef would probably have scored a maximum.

I was proved completely wrong about the Aces reserves. Stefan and Ben stuck to the task, and did their job well. A good all round performance from the Aces, and lets hope the bad days are now history :wink: