British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Brummies V Stars 18/04/14

Why would Poole need to bring in anyone? We are stronger than Kings Lynn already. If Smart doesn't improve there could be a change there but that would be it bar an injury replacement. In every department I believe we are stronger.

Yep been there done that and the playoffs don't bring the extra pressure so the boys know how to deal with it. In fact they revel in it and raise their game. Can the same be said of Schlein and Bjerre, the proverbial choker?

You really are big headed aren't you.

Semion saying it would be a big ask as Poole have done it before then you come up with all that crap.

Make up your mind how strong your team is will you.Think about what you say on different threads and stick to it.

• Like 2

Poole have no chance as the powerhouse that is Kings Lynn. No team can match them and we may as well give them the title now.

Happy now?

Ps Bjerre chokes when it matters

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Let's just keep on supporting our respective teams and see where we are come the playoffs, no point in getting into the my team is better than yours crap!

• Like 2

Poole's to lose. The 2010 Grand Final humiliation has driven Ford to make sure it's never repeated and they will always get to that final whatever it takes as well as changing the team if necessary to make sure his side is bang in form when it comes to the business end of the season. Smart won't be around by then and Pawlicki may also be replaced by then if his form warrants it.

I expect the Lynn team to keep developing over the season but should we reach the Play Offs and then get to the final beating Poole is an enormous ask. Would surpass anything we have done in our history if we did.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

So pleased to see this result, though I'm gutted I missed this one! Go Stars :)

I expect the Lynn team to keep developing over the season but should we reach the Play Offs and then get to the final beating Poole is an enormous ask. Would surpass anything we have done in our history if we did.

Totally agree....

Thanks Em, nice to meet you too! Told you how it would turn out, didn't I? :)

Seriously though, that was one heck of a performance by the Stars. I've never seen Kenny Bjerre as quick as that, NKI was pure class after his heat 1 defeat by Sqora and it didn't take young Mr Lambert long to weigh up the track either. Lewis Kerr probably won't have such a free scoring opportunity again this season, but it will have his confidence a world of good tonight. That Lewis Rose only had three rides and outscored almost half the Birmingham team just about summed everything up. Adam Skornicki and Daniel Nermark aside, I think less said about the Brummies tonight the better.

Glad you enjoyed tonight, hope your trip to Leicester tomorrow is just as enjoyable!

Yep! Seems you were right! Kenneth is actually ill at the moment too (got shingles I believe?) so he did very well considering. Very impressed with Robert Lambert and Lewis Kerr - they took to the track fairly swiftly. Lewis Rose didn't disgrace himself either. Erm, the Leicester meeting yesterday wasn't a classic sadly, but I did enjoy myself regardless :approve:

Oh...and the two King's Lynn fans who stood behind me in the 2nd stand on the 1st bend - who are you guys? You both spoke to me at the Coventry meeting too and seemed to know me from here, but I haven't a clue who you both are. Was meant to ask for your forum names, but forgot at the time, sorry! :oops:

Poole's to lose. The 2010 Grand Final humiliation has driven Ford to make sure it's never repeated and they will always get to that final whatever it takes as well as changing the team if necessary to make sure his side is bang in form when it comes to the business end of the season. Smart won't be around by then and Pawlicki may also be replaced by then if his form warrants it.

How small time, jesus.

It's not a league 1 club against a PL club, Both sides have similar quality of riders but Lynn have the better reserves.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre

Why does every thread get hijacked by Poole zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yet moan when others come on there threads.

Why would Poole need to bring in anyone? We are stronger than Kings Lynn already.

PMFSL.

If that's the case can you cease from saying other teams are stronger and that you are the underdogs in virtually every Poole meeting thread. Its rather tiresome and non believable.

Would surpass anything we have done in our history if we did.

Thats not setting the bar very high though is it?! wink
  • Like 2