British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Brummies V Stars 18/04/14

Started early but was wondering will Kerr,Rose and Starke be riding for their respective teams.Or will they be riding for their PL teams.

Can Kerr and Rose make it from Scunthorpe in time,about 120 mile trip for them if they do ride.And will Starke be riding for Somerset who ride at the same time.Hoping they are all riding at Perry Barr.

Going to make a day of it and see what we can do/visit in and around Birmingham before the meeting in the evening.

I'm hoping to see a Stars victory which on paper we are capable of but who know's.Speedway's a funny ol game.

Kerr & Rose will be at Brum as they are Lynn assets.

Ben is missing guess Mr R R will be used

Was a difficult task before we became a British Speedway select 6 side again, 40-50 me thinks.

This could well be a big away win kings lynn better in every area 37-56 to lynn .

Come back WIZZER...............its our only hope !

" You meet the nicest people at Birmingham Speedway"

This will be tough, after the win over Coventry I thought we had turned a corner, but at Lakeside we went backwards.

Would like to see a win, but no BB and Starke, RR didnt work at Lakeside, very very tough meeting.

Might find it hard on the crowd as well, hope lots turn up but cant see it.

Keep smiling.

Come on you Brummies.

• Like 2

This will be tough, after the win over Coventry I thought we had turned a corner, but at Lakeside we went backwards.

Would like to see a win, but no BB and Starke, RR didnt work at Lakeside, very very tough meeting.

Might find it hard on the crowd as well, hope lots turn up but cant see it.

Keep smiling.

Come on you Brummies.

Yes, without a doubt a real toughie in prospect, but winnable (I hope).

Our old friend Mr Rider Replacement will be used for BB I would think, as the only teams realistically we can chose a guest from are Berwick, Rye House and Workington (but not messrs Grajczonek and Lawson).

Weather forecast looks good, hopefully a good crowd will turn out. See you there! :t:

The Brummie's have gone quiet after these first couple of meetings for them. Would be nice to hear your opinions guys on what's going on??

Although hypothetically it would be great to see the Stars win it would be a sad sight genuinely to see us batter you buy 60+. We must have all teams competitive and Brum right now would get near a mid table Premier League team. Probably Cradley would give them a run on current form, that's how bad it looks from the outsider's looking in.

I feel really bad for the fans

Get the calculator out for the Stars, no Barker & Starke that just makes it harder for Brum, What kind of a line up is that for a Good Friday meeting! Yes Bring back Morris that would be a start!!

One sided meetings are not good for the sport, I hope I am wrong on this one but would be pleasantly surprised if Stars don't run away with it.

Guest GiveusaB

Fortunately I cant make it on Friday, otherwise my club loyalty would have me endure another battering! I watched KL at Coventry and although I was disappointed with Bjerre's performance, I thought Lambert looked a very exciting prospect! Why on earth would Birmingham agree to a change of race night if it meant 2 members of the team were'nt available? A comfortable 20 point win for KL is my prediction!

I dont think R/R will make much difference to Birmingham, it not like Barker has been on form so far. Starke is a big miss though, who will guest?