British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Leicester Lions 18/4/14

Not much of a supporter then. Is he?

I take it your Mr Gemini.....

with all due respect the words were 'not bothering to go tonight'

As Gemini has explained I am not Mr Gemini. Just one of those people who you tag as not much of supporter apparently. Sadly I don't have endless buckets of cash to spend watching speedway at a track that sadly doesn't provide a standard of entertainment that I find acceptable. In fact it pains me to say I saw better racing at Coventry last night than I've seen at BP this year. No offence to Bees fans but Brandon has never had the greatest reputation as a race track.

So I feel I'm entitled to choose not to make a 60 mile round trip and spend £32 if I'm not being entertained. I think after 3 seasons of poor racing I hope something is done to the track so that those marvellous supporters on turns 1 and 2 last night get the entertainment at home meetings that they undoubtably deserve.

That is not to assume that they are dissatisfied with the racing at BP. Just my humble opinion that it could/should be better. I'm all for positivity but let's also be realistic.

Not much of a supporter then. Is he?

Sorry but isn't it you that has a few times told people not to bother going? Is it so that when they do take your advise you can call them a poor supporter? :angry:

Sorry but isn't it you that has a few times told people not to bother going? Is it so that when they do take your advise you can call them a poor supporter? :angry:

Fair play......

As Gemini has explained I am not Mr Gemini. Just one of those people who you tag as not much of supporter apparently. Sadly I don't have endless buckets of cash to spend watching speedway at a track that sadly doesn't provide a standard of entertainment that I find acceptable. In fact it pains me to say I saw better racing at Coventry last night than I've seen at BP this year. No offence to Bees fans but Brandon has never had the greatest reputation as a race track.

So I feel I'm entitled to choose not to make a 60 mile round trip and spend £32 if I'm not being entertained. I think after 3 seasons of poor racing I hope something is done to the track so that those marvellous supporters on turns 1 and 2 last night get the entertainment at home meetings that they undoubtably deserve.

That is not to assume that they are dissatisfied with the racing at BP. Just my humble opinion that it could/should be better. I'm all for positivity but let's also be realistic.

Sorry I could reply but we would just be going round in circles.... I'll just keep enjoying my speedway.

And me, but I would appreciate you finding posts where I have put down the team, management and stadium that you have accused me of.

• Like 1

And me, but I would appreciate you finding posts where I have put down the team, management and stadium that you have accused me of.

Don't worry about it TMW talks rubbish, one of those people who open their gob then thinks about what has been said later.

Seems like TMW has taken a vow of silence now !

Seems like TMW has taken a vow of silence now !

No. Just got better things to do with my time than come on here and play dollies with you lot

as my dad used to say dont start what you cant finish.

My dad used to say a circle has no beginning or end

My dad used to say a circle has no beginning or end

fair play to your dad he was right.
  • Like 1

fair play to your dad he was right.

and...My husband 'Great Central' to avoid confusion said stay of that b*&*y forum and he was right to.

No. Just got better things to do with my time than come on here and play dollies with you lot

Oh well as long as we know you write a load of rubbish without anything to back your claims up just to appear in the right. I'll bear that in mind from now on.

• Like 2

I

Edited by mrcts

Why was the track surrounds made so small. Where they limited to the amount of land that they could use.

I know that there are factories to the rear. But the space at one end and the space by the disabled car park are huge. Why cram the track into a postage stamp in the first place. I have forgoten now who disigned the track and who did the ground work. Was the surrounding track done fisrt and then the track put in as an after thought.

Surely more use could have been made of the land to have made the track standing area's bigger. The track wider and and the centre green larger. To late to do that now unless you have a total rebuild.

I like the place but it could have been so much better. Or was that down to money.