British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Lakeside V Eastbourne/ Eastbourne V Lakeside

I love the way you fail to mention PK's pitiful effort tonight along with Davey Watt.

What a fantastic top 2 these guys are proving to be.

A little harsh don't you think Watty can be a little hit and miss but PK( amazing for his age even scoring as he is) is coming back from a serious injury and improving match by match IMO but everyone is entitled to there opinion.

A little harsh don't you think Watty can be a little hit and miss but PK( amazing for his age even scoring as he is) is coming back from a serious injury and improving match by match IMO but everyone is entitled to there opinion.

It is not an opinion just a post to get a reaction!

I love the way you fail to mention PK's pitiful effort tonight along with Davey Watt.

Yawn,yawn.

:shock:

• Like 1

Usual twaddle from the troll

Speedway is a team sport and the way to nick league points is to avoid last places and pack in for bonus points. PK's "pitiful effort" as you call it was paid 22 over the two matches. Only Bjarne Pedalson did better and he needed a double points win to get his total up to 25. PK had one last place in 10 races over the two meetings, which is pretty good by any standards.

At Eastbourne PK only scored one less bonus point on his own than the whole Eastbourne team scored between them. The texter commented on how well PK did to protect Rich Lawson in heat 1. That's the way league points are accumulated, not by flying off and leave your partner struggling. PK is the consummate team man. I doubt that you'll find another person in speedway that says otherwise.

Dave Watt's so called "pitiful effort" was to score more over the two meetings than Eastbourne's second or third heatleaders, so he did his job.

You should try going to a few speedway meetings. Then you might have an idea what you are talking about.

• Like 6

If Bech had ridden at Eastbourne I think Lakeside would have gone close to winning.Will make Lakeside stronger when Bech goes to No 1 and probably Bridger drops out of Heat leader.

Edited by AJ is King

If Bech had ridden at Eastbourne I think Lakeside would have gone close to winning.Will make Lakeside stronger when Bech goes to No 1 and probably Bridger drops out of Heat leader.

Fully agree as much as id liked to have seen Bech ride at Arlington I'm glad he didnt as im sure we would have lost and lakeside would have got four points and not one!

Fully agree as much as id liked to have seen Bech ride at Arlington I'm glad he didnt as im sure we would have lost and lakeside would have got four points and not one!

Yeh but then life is full od if's

If Lewis Blackbird had ridden, Eastbourne would have got all the points at Arlington

• Like 1

Both teams had key riders missing in the Eastbourne meeting so i guess things were equalled out...Blackbird also missing at Lakeside would have undoubtedly scored more than Hopwood , but not enough to change the result i suspect..

• Like 1