British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
semion

Kings Lynn V Belle Vue 16/4

C'mon where are you ? Lets be havin you.

Both teams at full strength and on the back of decent performances on Monday.

Lynn by 12 for me.

If Stefan has a good night then Belle Vue could get something.....otherwise should be three points for thevStars really. Don't expect Reade or Palm Toft to score and Cook hasn't had a decent meeting at Lynn since his Buxton days.The other three should be a handful though.

Lewis Kerr and Lynns 2 big Guns should have a field day. Be interesting to see how Lambert performs this week after 2 encouraging away performances, over the past few days. Nice evening, Plenty of Dirt down, Good Crowd in, again. Has all the makings of a good un.

Mmmmm our boys ought to have the beating of all the Aces in their respective positions, should be interesting though.

Bootiful day here in Narrrfolk, looking forward to some good racing and conversation this evening :D

Edited by Bagpuss

We will get trounced tonight. Can't see us hitting 30 TBH

Want a bet on that Phil? I say 52--38 :P

I think Zager, Cook, Nicholls, Worrall will hit 30/35 between them. The others should chip in with a few.

• Like 1

I wouldn't go that far, Phil! Think Belle Vue are better value than that myself :approve:

Have no doubt about us winning tonight, just the extent of the scores. Belle Vue are far stronger this year and should make a better contest. No way will they figure in the lower regions and can see them challenging for play-off places. But I believe , we at Lynn this year have the makings of a real top side that are good league prospects. So looking at them in that light, we should be too strong for BV.

With Zagar, Cook, Nicholls and Worrall in there side there should be some exciting scraps. Cant wait till to-night.......

Cant see many teams getting within 10-12 points TBH.

54-36 type win.

It should be three points for the Stars tonight but still very much looking forward to the meeting, perfect day for speedway.

I'm sure Richie Worrall will receive a warm welcome on his return, he was superb for us last season. Young Stefan Nielsen is popular as well (well at least with me and a few other posters on here :wink:). With him being a former mascot and his family being regulars on the first bend it still annoys me to this day that despite running the Young Stars he's never lined up for us.

Zagar and Nicholls have always been good value at Lynn and I'll be watching with interest to see if Cook finally puts in a decent NA. Never impressed during his Workington days and has done nothing on previous visits with Belle Vue. Made Middlo's selection of him for last year's SWC even more puzzling.

And the biggest plus point, after running the London Marathon I can have a pint while watching the Stars. C'mon boys :drink:

I wouldn't go that far, Phil! Think Belle Vue are better value than that myself :approve:

I said the same about us at Eastbourne on Saturday and we got closeISH; so I'm hoping this will work out the same. Haha

Reverse phycologist and all that ;-)

Edited by Phil The Ace

Should be a very comfortable home win. Reserves and second strings affect meetings much more this year than before I think but hoping for some decent racing as I'll be there in person. Gate and go is not what I want!