British Speedway Forum
Chris Brown

Lukas Dryml Retires

Bit of a rough diamond but also a bit of a character who, at the end of the day has been a good servant to British Speedway. I wish him well

Remember his time at Poole in 2003, he was really on the gas and going places but his injury in the GP at Krsko unfortunatly seemed to stop his progress.

Thanks for entertaining us all these years and good luck for the future.

A nut job whos retirement will bring relief to a lot of riders.

That said, he suffered form some pretty horrendous injuries and at one time looked set for the very top.

A nut job whos retirement will bring relief to a lot of riders.

That said, he suffered form some pretty horrendous injuries and at one time looked set for the very top.

Only surprised that you took so long SCB :)

• Like 2

Only surprised that you took so long SCB :)

Didnt want to let you down :) Main thing is, he's been able to chose to retire, something that a few times it looked might not be the case. As you know, I was no fan but without rider like Lukas to boo and abuse, the sport is a bit boring - you can't cheer all the time.

So cheers Lukas for the entertainment - even if it was for the wrong reasons at times!

Good luck Lukas in everything you do ,thank you for all the entertainment off track as well as on. Best wishes for the future.

Good luck in your retirement from speedway Lukas. Hope you prosper in the family business.

shame I loved mating Lukas around the showground..

Never actually saw him complete 4 heats in a match - usually fell off at least once in a meeting...

Young age to quit... wonder if it was because he had no EL team place this year

thanks for the memories!! :t:

......Flyin Panther........ shame I loved mating Lukas around the showground..

Way too much information. :o

• Like 2

shame I loved mating Lukas around the showground..

Never actually saw him complete 4 heats in a match - usually fell off at least once in a meeting...

Young age to quit... wonder if it was because he had no EL team place this year

thanks for the memories!! :t:

Perhaps you could give advice to KKB, KKS, HRF or whatever the idiot is calling himself at the minute. :shock: :shock:

• Like 3