Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ghostie

Chris Bomber Harris Performances

I can see Bomber giving up in the EL league and world stage after this or next season. Would hate for him to go down to the Pl. Think he would be far better looking out for a postion as a team manager, or helping out with the younger lads in the sport. I think he has reached the end of the road as far as top flight speedway is concerned.

He's Tweeted that he's been dropped from his Polish club for tomorrow as well. Well, I think that's what he's saying. Things not great for him at the moment

"@BomberHarris37: Well had a very good practice to day in Poland today feel so much more like my old self everytime on bike but club not but in me meeting "

That's one thing about Poland they don't mess about. Don't perform and you're out, but then it's easy over there as they have other riders to pick from.

He's Tweeted that he's been dropped from his Polish club for tomorrow as well. Well, I think that's what he's saying. Things not great for him at the moment

"@BomberHarris37: Well had a very good practice to day in Poland today feel so much more like my old self everytime on bike but club not but in me meeting "

That's one thing about Bomber everything seem ok ,when it clearly isn't ,that psychologist has a lot to answer for IMO

Can you understand that 'tweet' then? :blink:

I'm still trying to work this bit out 'but club not but in me meeting.' :lol:

Can you understand that 'tweet' then? :blink:

I'm still trying to work this bit out 'but club not but in me meeting.' :lol:

Seeing as you can translate my posts these days I thought youd have not issues with a bit of Bomber tweeting :D I read it as, "but the club has not put me in the meeting"

His partner it seems reading his twitter has sorted him out with advice on set-ups etc etc maybe she is the missing link! :party: Getting 7 + 1 from five rides on your home track in Bombers eyes it seems is a good meeting!! But as second heat leader i would suggest otherwise.

You can't knock his enthusiasm though or is he suffering from delusions of grandeur. He always use's the excuse it's his engines and not him!! How many engine tuners will he go through,before he realise's it's him and not the bikes? Never i would think by what he quotes in the press and on T.V

Is it not time for him to give The Premier league a go or does he think he's to good for that league as well?

• Like 1

Seeing as you can translate my posts these days I thought youd have not issues with a bit of Bomber tweeting :D I read it as, "but the club has not put me in the meeting"

Yes, I can usually get your words unscrambled after all these years of trying but there are now loads of others with predictive text or whatever it's called. :lol:

You can't knock his enthusiasm though or is he suffering from delusions of grandeur. He always use's the excuse it's his engines and not him!! How many engine tuners will he go through,before he realise's it's him and not the bikes? Never i would think by what he quotes in the press and on T.V

Is it not time for him to give The Premier league a go or does he think he's to good for that league as well?

Going on social media claiming you feel fast and everything is sorted is patently not true, and makes Harris look rather foolish IMO. I think he uses the same engine tuner as Kasprazak and one or two of the other GP boys.

As for the PL, if his performances keep going like this till the end of the season Harris might have very few choices in the EL, leaving the PL, which would be quite a come down for him.

Going on social media claiming you feel fast and everything is sorted is patently not true, and makes Harris look rather foolish IMO.

What's that saying? "Behind every man there is a good woman" or something like that. Perhaps Chris has a personal secretary. :wink: