British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ghostie

Chris Bomber Harris Performances

Hi all

I would just like to say the following. I have been a huge fan/follower of Chris harris in previous times. Paid good money to follow and support him. However after his recent performance against Poole I was disappointed from a bees fans point of view.

I tweeted that I thought he had let his team down. And in fairness harris had already tweeted and apologised to the fans but because of my tweet he has blocked me on Twitter. My view is I'm disgusted that I can't give an honest opinion.

What do you all think ?

Edited by ghostie
  • Like 1

Maybe a bit of an over reaction on his part, but it's up to him what he wishes to view/receive on twitter. Although if he had already apologised, was there a need for you to stick the boot in?

• Like 2

If I was Harris I`d be more concerned with my lack of points for Coventry and my rotten performance in the first GP, that what some herbert (no disrespect) said to me on Twitter.

• Like 4

Maybe a bit of an over reaction on his part, but it's up to him what he wishes to view/receive on twitter. Although if he had already apologised, was there a need for you to stick the boot in?

I never stuck the boot in. As a bees fan and a harris fan in times gone by. I was brassed off that the bees fought so hard to get at least a point and bomber let thé side down. I thought twitter was a social network where views should be allowed as long as the mark is not over stepped

Depends how you worded the tweet

Worded the something like this.

Thought you let the side down with your performance tonight.

I never stuck the boot in. As a bees fan and a harris fan in times gone by. I was brassed off that the bees fought so hard to get at least a point and bomber let thé side down. I thought twitter was a social network where views should be allowed as long as the mark is not over stepped

Worded the something like this.

Thought you let the side down with your performance tonight.

If your at Coventry for their next match, why not ask Harris himself.

• Like 2

Don't create thread titles like this, I thought something had happened to him.

Edit and put: Chris Harris's performances

Edit Edit: Thanks ghostie

Edited by KingKennyBjerre
  • Like 1

He seemed really down and not sure how to up his form last night when interviewed.

Why is anyone surprised? Every year his average dips and the team that has him for the following year says he is on a false average. Then it lowers again. Repeat the cycle.

• Like 6

Why is anyone surprised? Every year his average dips and the team that has him for the following year says he is on a false average. Then it lowers again. Repeat the cycle.

By that then in about 2-3 years Harris will be in the PL.

Don't create thread titles like this, I thought something had happened to him.

Edit and put: Chris Harris's performances

Oh my god coming from you that really is rich!!!!

• Like 2

I personally think and have thought so for the last 2 seasons that Chris has now passed his best he has been slowly going down hill.

I think his days as a top speedway rider are mow over. He has been good in his time but that time is now passed. I would like to see him step down at the end of if not before the end of theis season and let us all remember him as the great rider he was.

Maybe he would be better now going into a role as team manager.

Soory Bomber. But we all have opinions.

If your at Coventry for their next match, why not ask Harris himself.

I live in brandon village and occasionally see him in the local shop. And I will definitely ask him with no aggressive nature the point I've made

Unfortunately I expect Bomber is getting quite a bit of abuse at the moment - probably blocked you along with several others. He's always come across to me as a nice guy; hopefully, if you talk to him, he'll understand.

Unfortunately I expect Bomber is getting quite a bit of abuse at the moment - probably blocked you along with several others. He's always come across to me as a nice guy; hopefully, if you talk to him, he'll understand.

Yep that's also a fair comment. You could well be correct.