British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ghostie

Chris Bomber Harris Performances

That's a fair comment however the truth sometimes hurts.

I have no problem asking him the question.

But we all read things we don't don't want to hear at times.

That's a fair comment however the truth sometimes hurts.

I have no problem asking him the question.

But we all read things we don't don't want to hear at times.

And sometimes being blocked by someone on twitter hurts!

the bloke is full of excuses, its his crew, his machinery, everything bar the truth, ,,,hes mediocre, he is most definately not a top quality rider, and the astonashing request for people to help finance him pre season topped it all!!

• Like 1

and the astonashing request for people to help finance him pre season topped it all!!

What i find astonishing is your spelling :P

• Like 2

i do apologise, didnt realise this forum was for educated people only squire!

:D

By that then in about 2-3 years Harris will be in the PL.

that long!

Lets not forget the new race format (which is giving us a regular does of NL 8 pointers outscoring GP riders) gives the top dogs no easy rides and pitches them against 1-2 other heatleaders per race. With harder races most all of the top guns will go down in averages and those struggling will be getting some very low scores.

• Like 2

Watching him at Brandon last week, you couldn't fault him commitment and the way he fought. I didn't go along with publically mouthing off about the track. That sez your attitude is looking for excuses. I can't believe he is still having problems with set up of his bikes, Chris has been doing it now so long it should be second nature.

Speedway has change to what it used to be and more riders are getting dialled in. Racing from the back is getting harder. Bombers biggest problem is his gating. When he consistently misses the gate it's always going to be hard to score big points. But he is always entertaining to watch.

He'll never be World Champion, but he's still plenty good enough for the Elite League.

• Like 2

Watching him at Brandon last week, you couldn't fault him commitment and the way he fought. I didn't go along with publically mouthing off about the track. That sez your attitude is looking for excuses. I can't believe he is still having problems with set up of his bikes, Chris has been doing it now so long it should be second nature.

Speedway has change to what it used to be and more riders are getting dialled in. Racing from the back is getting harder. Bombers biggest problem is his gating. When he consistently misses the gate it's always going to be hard to score big points. But he is always entertaining to watch.

He'll never be World Champion, but he's still plenty good enough for the Elite League.

Your riders slated the track aswell, when Harris does it he is making excuses but when other riders said the same no one claims they are making excuses. I agree with th rest of your post though

You often hear players say in football that the crowd are the 12th man on the pitch with them. At Anfield on Sunday against Man City, the crowd were amazing and gave the players so much confidence.

That's what we need in speedway, for fans to get behind their riders, if they win or lose a race and cheer, showing we are behind them and they have our support.

I remember last year when Roynon returned from injury, people willing him on and cheering him on even when got a 3rd place, was brilliant confidence boost and thats what we need to do for all our riders.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

Your riders slated the track aswell, when Harris does it he is making excuses but when other riders said the same no one claims they are making excuses. I agree with th rest of your post though

If the captain goes public about his feeling of the track, it creates a negative attitude towards it. Bomber should have keep his feelings to himself and talk direct to the Promoter / Trackman about the track not use it as an excuse.

Some of our riders said after the meeting the track was poor, but they talking about the inconsistency of it .

If the captain goes public about his feeling of the track, it creates a negative attitude towards it. Bomber should have keep his feelings to himself and talk direct to the Promoter / Trackman about the track not use it as an excuse.

Some of our riders said after the meeting the track was poor, but they talking about the inconsistency of it .

There was a negative attitude towards it anyway, Kerr said it was like concreate before the meeting. Bomber was interviewed during the meeting, all riders were thinking it so he is obviously going to say something about it especially with whats gone on with the track recently. The track is an important part of a meeting, he wasnt exactly struggling and the Bees were ahead at the time of the interview so I dont see how he was using it as an excuse.

There was a negative attitude towards it anyway, Kerr said it was like concreate before the meeting. Bomber was interviewed during the meeting, all riders were thinking it so he is obviously going to say something about it especially with whats gone on with the track recently. The track is an important part of a meeting, he wasnt exactly struggling and the Bees were ahead at the time of the interview so I dont see how he was using it as an excuse.

NKi also commented about how bad our track was on twitter

So obviously something more needs to be done about the track tell the Pole! Coventry ought to be able to get this one sorted for goodness sakes!! Give Bomber something to bomb on ;)

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

As a Birmingham fan? I'm glad Coventry had him back ! good in his day, but he's an also ran now! He should relinquish his place in the GP too, I'm embarrassed for him! I'd rather see Craig Cook in there! No disrespect intended to Chris....he's a gutsy, affable man !