British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
homer

King`s Lynn V Belle Vue 16/4

Good luck to all of those stating their bets in advance, maybe i'm a cynic but i don't always believe those who say AFTER the event i HAD etc on etc lol.

It's educational to see the reasoning that goes into the choices too, i may have a dabble myself sometime once i've learnt enough.

crap jerky stream here.

it's fine here.

That was a superb 4th bend from Puk there. was just about to post I feel sorry for him, he seems to be trying his nuts off but there nothing on the track working for him, then he does that :D Lynn looking to take charge now surely?

Superb rock steady stream and clear picture here and i've also got the Barcelona-Real Madrid match streaming on the same computer (girlfriend got two programmes recording on Sky!). Also very nice to be able to hear the stadium announcer for heat changes etc.

Reckon its my connection. Rebooted but made no difference. oh well.

it's fine here.

That was a superb 4th bend from Puk there. was just about to post I feel sorry for him, he seems to be trying his nuts off but there nothing on the track working for him, then he does that :D Lynn looking to take charge now surely?

Can't agree, it was simply awful from Nicholls. One line on the track and on the last bend Nicholls moves of it gifting iversen 2nd place.

Can anyone explain why Bellevue didn't use a tac in heat 12?

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Has anyone been profiting from the gate 4 five wins in a row including giving the previously poor Schlein and even Tofty a win?

Can anyone explain why Bellevue didn't use a tac in heat 12?

Tac subs only allowed in heats 5 to 11.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Has anyone been profiting from the gate 4 five wins in a row including giving the previously poor Schlein and even Tofty a win?

Tac subs only allowed in heats 5 to 11.

Ah that would explain it then. Couldn't remember if they'd changed it again.. Thanks. Edited by BWitcher

Another rider pts total comes in for me thanks bet365 :)

There will be plenty of betting opportunities on good friday starting off with poole v swindon :)