British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tommy Sweetman

Belle Vue V Wolves 18/04/14

Could be close, i see a 47-43 victory for the Aces,depends what sort of Tai turns up on the day.

Wolves have Tom Perry in for Joe Jacobs,who is on duty for P,boro.

I agree, i think it should be a close run thing.

I am going with a 2 point Wolves win 44-46

I will go for a draw and I think Piotr will get round the BV track.

Is IT questioning how well Piotr will do at Belle Vue?

The same rider who can pass World class riders around one of the smallest tracks in the EL??!!! :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

Wolves are going to get hammered, Piotr won't be able to ride Kirky Lane to save his life.

55-35 to the Aces

Says the one,who said he would take half a season to master the Wolves track.

Well he aint doing to bad on it right now,and Kirky Lane isnt a million miles different to Monmore.

• Like 1

Piotr Pawlicki is one of only few Polish youngsters able to ride small tracks as good as big ones. Probably because both him and brother Przemek started career on a small training track (if I remember correctly Pawlicki senior bought the farm and built the track for sons).

It is simple, some Poles struggle on small, technical tracks, same as some Brits will never learn how to ride big tracks (Cook, Kennett and Bridger good examples).

But for sure Pawlicki brothers you can count as able to ride any track, with any lenght and surface.

• Like 3

Much could depend on Stefan Nielsen. If he is unfit to ride or riding with an injury Morris and Perry could clean up. It will be like giving Wolves an 8 point start.

Our 1-5 have the advantage at Kirky Lane and with a fit Nielsen an Aces win.

Piotr Pawlicki is one of only few Polish youngsters able to ride small tracks as good as big ones. Probably because both him and brother Przemek started career on a small training track (if I remember correctly Pawlicki senior bought the farm and built the track for sons).

It is simple, some Poles struggle on small, technical tracks, same as some Brits will never learn how to ride big tracks (Cook, Kennett and Bridger good examples).

But for sure Pawlicki brothers you can count as able to ride any track, with any lenght and surface.

He's a got a great riding style which allows him to adapt to riding low or wide.

Probably because both him and brother Przemek started career on a small training track (if I remember correctly Pawlicki senior bought the farm and built the track for sons).

Correct. Along with stables and horses for his sister!

Zagar couldn't be arsed with heat 15?

No surprise the Aces look a real force this year.

Was hoping we could continue our unbeaten run but looks like we were beaten by the better side.

We will put it right next Tuesday tho.

• Like 1