British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Good Friday Meetings?

bloody ell, just put my fiver on and got all set up to watch and boom, its not on hahahaha! oh well ne'mind

anyone tell me why when I click on the "live streaming" at top right near your login name, it makes a ping noise and an exclamation mark pops up in yellow?

bloody ell, just put my fiver on and got all set up to watch and boom, its not on hahahaha! oh well ne'mind

anyone tell me why when I click on the "live streaming" at top right near your login name, it makes a ping noise and an exclamation mark pops up in yellow?

I don't have that on mine I am running Chrome browser atm, maybe you have a missing plugin or summit

ah maybe, ill have a look. cheers

sorted! went on chrome and the stream list pops straight up. nice one

• Like 1

So Hansen -1 vs hougaard is a loser and they take my money but the Swindon/Coventry meeting that was rained of AFTER a result was given i have my Fisher -1 vs Klindt bet (won) and Howarth +2 vs Gustafsson (won) were void as well as my Coventry to win.

Totally bazaar!

Bets for tonight.

£75 on Mads over 6 returns £143.15.

His last 3 scores at Brandon have been 18, 8 and 8

£50 on Doyle under 10 returns £107.50

On his last meeting to Brandon, He scored 3 points

£45 on Birmingham to beat Kings Lynn returns £405

Riders are riding for their jobs and Lynn have question marks over Porsing, Lambert and Schlein and 8/1 are silly odds for a home team.

Not a bad night, £80 up but the Birmingham gamble failed but that's what betting is about.

So Hansen -1 vs hougaard is a loser and they take my money but the Swindon/Coventry meeting that was rained of AFTER a result was given i have my Fisher -1 vs Klindt bet (won) and Howarth +2 vs Gustafsson (won) were void as well as my Coventry to win.

Totally bazaar!

Bet365 rules state both riders must start a race for bets to stand lucky for me I backed the draw as well

Totally bazaar!

To be fair I have just read through the rules and they are clear. One completed heat in the match bet is a bet so you are very unlucky with Hansen. The other head to heads could not be determined as not all rides completed and therefore could have gone either way.

Same principal for the match result.

Swings and roundabouts SCB...

I know that the rules. But it seems totally at odds. Either once a meeting starts it counts or they have to end it. I just dont see the difference. Just annoying to have lost out both times in recent weeks.