British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League And Ind Final 2015 Streams

Do what they need to do, putting fans and riders first, TV schedules second.

Lineups for tonights super final at Munkebo:

Munkebo Scorpions: 1. Hans Andersen, 2. Anders Thomsen, 3. Timo Lahti, 4. Vitaly Belousov, 5. Jesper Scharff.

Esbjerg Vikings: 1. Niels-Kristian Iversen, 2. Mikkel Bech, 3. Rene Bach, 4. Michael Palm Toft, 5. Simon Nielsen.

Team Fjelsted: 1. Peter Kildemand, 2. Nicolas Covatti, 3. Patrick Hougaard, 4. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, 5. Patrick Hansen.

Region Varde Elitesport: 1. Dakota North, 2. Tomasz Gapinski, 3. Mads Korneliussen, 4. Jonas B. Andersen, 5. Michael Thyme.

Team points before the final: Munkebo (4), Esbjerg (2), Fjelsted (1) and Varde (0).

Then additional points will be awarded depending in the positions in the final.

1st = 4p

2nd=3p

3rd=2p

4th=0p

If Munkebo finishes 2nd or better they will win regardless. If Esbjerg isn't better then 2nd then Munkebo will also win.

If Esberg wins and Munkebo is 3rd I would assume that there will be a run off.

http://www.fyens.dk/sport/Saadan-koerer-stjernerne-i-Munkebo/artikel/2781809

Any live stream available Ghostwalker ?

No only subscription based streams play.tv2.dk/live/tv-2-sport/#tv-2-sport can be accessed with Hola for Chrome.

No only subscription based streams play.tv2.dk/live/tv-2-sport/#tv-2-sport can be accessed with Hola for Chrome.

Thanks Ghost.

After 9 heats. Final points within ()

Fjelsted 15 (1+4= 5)

Varde 14 (0+3=3)

Munkebo 13 (4+2= 6)

Esbjerg 12. (3+0=3)

According to reports, there have been two controversial exclusions of two Esbjerg riders.

Apparently lots of falls. Seems to be some ruts going into bend one where many riders have lost control due to the ruts.

Edited by Ghostwalker

After 9 heats. Final points within ()

Fjelsted 15 (1+4= 5)

Varde 14 (0+3=3)

Munkebo 13 (4+2= 6)

Esbjerg 12. (3+0=3)

According to reports, there have been two controversial exclusions of two Esbjerg riders.

Apparently lots of falls. Seems to be some ruts going into bend one where many riders have lost control due to the ruts.

It's interesting that the tracks in Denmark are generally crap. From what I hear DMU had issued somesort of ultimatums towards to Munkebo track and it was not just about the lights...

• Like 1

It's interesting that the tracks in Denmark are generally crap. From what I hear DMU had issued somesort of ultimatums towards to Munkebo track and it was not just about the lights...

Yeah, I mentioned it a bit here : http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=76173&page=54&do=findComment&comment=2673363

Track conditions were poor, they had to accept to bring in track staff from Holsted to fix it for the league final (apparently they weren't much better) and the

track was not allowed to be used before the league final.

De seneste dage har der været tvivl om, hvorvidt Munkebo ville få finalen, selv om klubben fredag vandt ligaens grundserie. Blandt andet fordi baneforholdene har været problematiske i foråret.

Specielt i første sving har der hurtigt været opstået dybe og farlige spor.

http://www.fyens.dk/sport/Speedwayens-Superfinale-koeres-i-Munkebo/artikel/2774840

Results after 19 heats:

Munkebo 30p

Fjelsted 29

Esbjerg 28

Varde 27.

Munkebo are Danish team champions in 2015!

Edited by Ghostwalker