British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League And Ind Final 2015 Streams

Maybe just me (!) but it seems the graphics man isn't sure whether the numbers he puts up are points or finishing position. ???

Oh you can't exaggerate how they can cock it up! :lol:

Maybe just me (!) but it seems the graphics man isn't sure whether the numbers he puts up are points or finishing position. ???

What's the Danish for 'dodgy track'?

If he's doing positions he should of thought to add 'st', 'nd' 'rd' or 'th' after the numbers lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

Oh you can't exaggerate how they can cock it up! :lol:

But we love them anyway. :t: Always enjoyable after the BIG stuff on Sundays and Tuesdays. And I get to see my favourite, Little Leon.

Ouch he did hit a hole.

But we love them anyway. :t: Always enjoyable after the BIG stuff on Sundays and Tuesdays. And I get to see my favourite, Little Leon.

Oh sure! The Danish meetings are great, I love'em.

And Slangerup are 'my' Danish side too after a visit to the track back in the day.

( I don't remember all those 'cabbages' in those days though) :wink:

Ghostwalker, After the lovely weather we had yesterday, we are now back to normal with a cold, wet, miserable day. So you wouldn't want me to ship this over to you, I promise.

I think we were unluckily born one generation too early as i'm sure Google will have the ability to translate live voice* in the future. Instead all we poor souls have got is wall to wall speedway day after from all over the world with non-English commentary for some of them, we so hard done by lol.

*(no they'll never be able to translate Ermolenko-ese that the stuff of pure science fiction lol)

Nice to see Bach no bad effects from his crash. Was that a 3-2 only two finishers? Track clearly causing concern still.

I going to be multi-tasking heavily soon watching this and the Bet365 streaming Between Birmingham and Wolves plus the Footie match, and keeping tabs on Poole-Belle Vue updates lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Paul, Are you City or United ? Should I cheer for my dad's old team The Villa today?

Paul, Are you City or United ? Should I cheer for my dad's old team The Villa today?

UNITED. But not a fanatic in that i may prefer City to win so the title stays in Manchester. Although i feel slightly bad then for Pandorum as he's a Liverpool man.

Cheer and pray for a Villa win please :) x

• Like 1

Great line-up for heat 4.

Shame Liverpool imploded on Monday. I'll put my Beatles tee shirt on, wear my old Villa scarf (honest :lol: - got it from the violinist Nigel Kennedy- a Villa nut ) and pray for a miracle. Have a feeling that's what it will take.

Great line-up for heat 4.

Niels got his finger out with a vengeance there didn't he?

Cheer and pray for a Villa win please :) x

Oh, I will. Won't make much difference from 3000 miles away, but every little helps. Dad, are you listening up there? :t:

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me but i struggling to read the SUBLIMINAL line-ups they flash up for a thousandth of a second before each race lol. BIt annoying seeing they manage to pop up forthcoming fixtures in the midst of a race several times :)

Leon yet to win one Alan in three attempts. Mind you he got easy away opposition in his next race so should get at least a paid win.

Heat 8 another good looking race to come.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

Maybe it's just me but i struggling to read the SUBLIMINAL line-ups they flash up for a thousandth of a second before each race lol. BIt annoying seeing they manage to pop up forthcoming fixtures in the midst of a race several times :)

Leon yet to win one Alan in three attempts. Mind you he got easy away opposition in his next race so should get at least a paid win.

Heat 8 another good looking race to come.

To be fair to Little Leon, he's had Niels in every race and did follow his partner home in heat 1 ( I think. :lol: ). with the graphics and my eyesight i'd never swear to it!!