British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League And Ind Final 2015 Streams

Two tacticals in the same race?

Edit: Oops! Mixed up my Bach with my Bech!

Edited by lastword

Shoot. I'd love to have seen that kids race. At least we got the start. The little lad in red looked as though he was scootering his bike into the first bend. :lol:

Showing my flea brain I love the bet.25 ad showing the goalie saving the pigeon. :t:

Ok guys i may disappear eeek! lol as i've got this weird mod who's going around removing all my Elite League racecard links (going to the extent of ploughing through old threads which is crazy and can only be a pointless, petty and malicious thing to do), initially just the ones in the betting thread but now also the ones in the match thread. He's upped his vindictiveness now by removing the one for tonight's Birmingham-Wolves thread. He refuses to identify himself or give reasons why. He's not removing anybody else's racecard links, even when they blatantly break his rules, just mine.

Sooooo.....i've just put it back which will likely miff him lol.....if he stops me from posting do remember that racecards for all the multitude of meetings will still be available. If anyone asks please let them know they are still around.

I've got a pretty good idea why he is doing this too. Seems very poor behaviour as the post consists of 5 lines giving details of which meeting is available (only selected EL matches so fans need to know). Many members of this forum download them in great quantity so it's the members he's hitting. I gain nothing from the racecards (it actually costs me the more popular they are becoming).

If you no longer see them linked then please take it up with the mods as i've asked what is going on but have had no reply. It's farcical if i get stopped from posting either generally or the racecard notifications especially when you look at the laws of the land that are frequently broken on this forum, but those members are allowed to continue with their harassment of others (not me i don't bat an eyelid lol) and yet a mod spends his time removing posts for something that many fans want and make use of.

It will be a great shame as at least in this section of the forums we do get to discuss speedway and are able to have differing opinions.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Thank you and goodnight!

(I like the pidgeon ad too)

Edited by lastword
  • Like 1

The stream is great, but it's taking forever to get through this match. I guess it's a hazard of 5-rider teams.

C'mon Jorgy !

At least we are getting a close match and potentially a last heat decider :)

The stream is great, but it's taking forever to get through this match. I guess it's a hazard of 5-rider teams.

C'mon Jorgy !

They had a lot of track troubles early on which meant laps and laps of a convoy of tractors.

Paul,

I'll make my views known later, after the football. As you say, you get nothing from it other than sharing with (grateful ) fans. Hang in mate, there is always some jumped-up little jerk around full of themselves. Alan.

Paul,

I'll make my views known later, after the football. As you say, you get nothing from it other than sharing with (grateful ) fans. Hang in mate, there is always some jumped-up little jerk around full of themselves. Alan.

Don't get yourself in any hassle Alan, you know how this forum can go with cliques forming, but if you feel the need to express dissatisfaction with the worsening situation then by all means you could do it via PM or contact the mods, but depending on who receives it it could end up in the virtual waste bin lol. Anyways your choice and thank you for your support. I can assure you i've had many emails to my speedway site on this matter and i do have that outlet to display my annoyance if it comes to that.

I just hope i can continue the chinwagging of all things international speedway :t: .

Thanks for the company folks. My final thought for the day. "UP THE VILLA!" :t::lol:

• Like 1

Last heat decider it is, a nice win by Bech there in heat 13, i only just got to check out the race jacket numbers before they lined up lol.

For financial security i do like to see a win for the home team in the early matches so congrats Slangerup and i second Alan in thanking all for the company.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Thanks for the company folks. My final thought for the day. "UP THE VILLA!" :t::lol:

:( they defended for so long. Didnt really stand a chance against a team who's team are worth a fortune as they broke Fair play rules. What sort of punishment is it fining a club which has loads of money. X

:( they defended for so long. Didnt really stand a chance against a team who's team are worth a fortune as they broke Fair play rules. What sort of punishment is it fining a club which has loads of money. X

You beat me to it! I was going to post a satirical "moan" about a team of paupers gallantly trying to break down the defence of a team of millionaires. :lol: The one thing about we British is a sense of fair play ( and love of the underdog). I think Manchester City are respected but they will never be loved or win the hearts and minds of the average supporter. 50 million fine to a team with 500 billion is peeing in the wind. Something has to be done or teams like The Villa, West Ham,or Hull City may as well play in a Sunday park league. As for Coventry/Northampton/Sisu/ Ricoh/....... :lol: Enjoyed the meeting today. The low-key Danes have a nice little set-up. Long may it continue. Regards. Alan.

• Like 1

just put the top teams in a lil league of their own, useless trying to fight against them.

just put the top teams in a lil league of their own, useless trying to fight against them.

Which actually makes our sport look pretty sensible with a points limit each season to relatively even things out. Even here in the USA they try, with a draft system each season. Last this year? First pick next year. The Premiership needs some kind of control. Otherwise you have 6 plus the also rans before you even start. Be interesting to see what FIFA do with the Manchester City overspend. I'd deduct them 18 points before next season. :lol: But my wife has more chance of being elected the next Pope. :icon_smile_clown: Regards. Alan.

Of course Brandonbee, football really hasn't got it right, take Norwich City, they have no chance of winning the Premiership but are so sad at going down to the Championship, a league that they have the chance of winning! Apart from watching better players the fans gain nothing from being in the top league, it just costs them loads more!