British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham V Poole Ela 23/4/14

Sorry Brummie fans, But with Poole being a cut above Lynn you are gonna get a another big one stuck into you tonight. Poole must score over the 60 that Lynn notched.

Brummies to win tonight hopefully now bob has had he's lad he can get focused again as for kennett we'll the only positive about another 0 score is hopefully he would never ride for the club again.... If starke and lambert can get 4 + points each that would be fine. Adam and Daniel another 8+ score would be great ..leaves us with our captain which one turns up but in order to win a meeting he has to score 8+ ... Come on the brummies keep the faith and keep following

• Like 1

No, just a bit of fun.

Must be hard to find fun where you come from then as all it was is a post trying to cause a disagreement & there's too many of them on here now sadly.

Must be hard to find fun where you come from then as all it was is a post trying to cause a disagreement & there's too many of them on here now sadly.

It was a post to see if anyone would bite.

I totally agree with you that there is far too much infighting on what should be something for good information and considered debate.

The post I made was one that nobody in their right mind could disagree with and I am glad nobody took the bait.

• Like 1

Meeting will be abandoned after irreparable damage to the airfence caused by an over-enthusiastic Milik!!!!! :rofl::wink:

It's Birmingham's to lose, in my opinion.

Sorry Brummie fans, But with Poole being a cut above Lynn you are gonna get a another big one stuck into you tonight. Poole must score over the 60 that Lynn notched.

The Stars are the only stand out side this season.

My first trip to Perry Barr this season, i just hope the Brummies can put up a fight and show 2 families of newcomers what our great sport is all about.

The Stars are the only stand out side this season.

My first trip to Perry Barr this season, i just hope the Brummies can put up a fight and show 2 families of newcomers what our great sport is all about.

So you will be hugely shocked then if Poole manage against all the odds to beat Kings Lynn in a playoff final. Looking forward to you supporting the under dogs if that's the final this year.

So you will be hugely shocked then if Poole manage against all the odds to beat Kings Lynn in a playoff final. Looking forward to you supporting the under dogs if that's the final this year.

Don`t know why you have to take a comment so personally.

Poole no doubt will be in the mix due to your management making changes if needed so it will be no shock at all if Poole make the PO`s and the final.

They have the pedigree to do so.

I like the way the Stars have built there side this year so if Wolves aren't in the mix come October i will be championing the Stars.

Please don't take it as `anti Poole` for having an opinion that i rate a side better than the rest this year.

In all truth i couldn't care less if Poole make the PO`s or final, in the same way i have no real interest who else makes the top 4 at the serious end of the season if not Wolves.

But i fully expect the Stars (as the stand out side) and Poole to make the top 4 this season.

Didn't last long hardly anything dry clear skies

Just enough to help dampen the base I should think, will do it the world of good.

Just enough to help dampen the base I should think, will do it the world of good.

Had another little sprinkle again only light ...nothing that would put the meeting in jeperdy

Heavy rain forecast for 7pm onwards - depending which forecast you believe!!!! :mad:

Are BBC West Midlands radio due to broadcast this evenings meeting - or are they banned?

Edited by Skidder1

strange post yet again! Taking exception that someone doesn't think Poole are the strongest side! Poole will be there or thereabouts but Lynn at the moment look stronger. Proof will be tonight if Poole don't hit 60