British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Birmingham V Poole Ela 23/4/14

An unbeaten Pirates team head for Perry Bar next Wednesday for a mouth watering encounter which should bring the fans out in their masses

:rofl:

Another massacre that no one takes an interest in due to the highly uncompetitive nature of the fixture.

• Like 2

Has this thread been started so early just so that the suffering of the Brummies fans can be perpetuated?

Is there really nothing else happening in Dorset over the Easter break that you could have been doing instead, or when fans have had barely hours to get over the last humiliation is that the time when the big brave mouth of the south has to start putting the boot in, adding to the pain and agony and spitting in the faces of the afflicted?

Tell me that this thread couldn't have waited until Sunday or Monday. You'll be kicking the Brummies supporters in the balls and gloating about the Pirates greatness for a fortnight after this anyway, bearing in mind that the next fixture is the return at Poole the following week. You just couldn't wait to get started could you.

Why don't you bugger off to Syria where they could use a sadist like you to torture enemy captives. Now there's a job that would suit you.

Says the person that has done nothing but bad-mouth the Brummies in virtually every post!!!!

You must be the only one to believe that then.

Will be at this meeting as a treat for my birthday, wish it had been the Stars match tho.

Looking forward to seeing Milik , have seen him in the U21`s but league level id expect him to clean up against a dreadful Brummies side.

Can only see the Pirates gaining at least 50 points with some comfort.

Hope you enjoy it on Wednesday SB. Milik is so over-riding at the moment that I would expect at least a couple of FX's from him - just hope none of our riders are anywhere close to him at the time!!

This could also depend on how the reserves do??! :shock::wink::D

• Like 4

He appeared to be over riding on fri night and was a bit dangerous. Would not want to ride on the outside of him going into a bend.

• Like 1

An animal is at its most dangerous when its wounded.

I think you'll find that Birmingham are an antelope with a limp.

Toughie this one, I know they won on the Tele the other night but it didnt look a very impresive performance from some of the Pirates, plank walkers by the looks of them.

We dropped some points on Wednesday to a very good team in Kings Lynn, but the Cov supporters came full of confidence and went away sting less, not saying we will win but I feel it will be a lot closer than last week.

A draw would do me, last heat decider, it was amusing last season watching Holder team riding and to taken by both the Brummies riders in the last heat and it was on the TV as well, highly amusing watching him slink over the line not knowing what had happened to him.

Brummies by 4 points, bring it on, we fear nobody, bring your supporters for a treat of last place team riding by some of our lot.

Come on you Brummies.

• Like 2

If Poole don't win here it will be the shock of the season . Would love it to happen but it won't.

• Like 3

Toughie this one, I know they won on the Tele the other night but it didnt look a very impresive performance from some of the Pirates, plank walkers by the looks of them.

We dropped some points on Wednesday to a very good team in Kings Lynn, but the Cov supporters came full of confidence and went away sting less, not saying we will win but I feel it will be a lot closer than last week.

A draw would do me, last heat decider, it was amusing last season watching Holder team riding and to taken by both the Brummies riders in the last heat and it was on the TV as well, highly amusing watching him slink over the line not knowing what had happened to him.

Brummies by 4 points, bring it on, we fear nobody, bring your supporters for a treat of last place team riding by some of our lot.

Come on you Brummies.

Cant see how you could win against the pirates, your team is worse than last years and I seem to remember we gave you a good hiding in the play off final.

Cant see how you could win against the pirates, your team is worse than last years and I seem to remember we gave you a good hiding in the play off final.

Yes but you had Thomas H Jonasson back then.

Now your Jonassonlesss

Brum will certainly have been read the riot act so will raise their game, but Coventry we are not.

Sarcasm detector failure ?.

• Like 4

never understood the play off rubbish, if ya win the league you should be champions imo. like nearly every other sport :wink:

• Like 1

The latest from my spies at wimborne road is they are only going to put Milik out on his own in heats with no second Poole rider.

This is to minimise damage to the rest of the pirates.

He then takes out the opposition or just rides into the distance.!!!

Then again he just may turn round and charge into the pits!!!

Seriously I do hope middlo gets him to calm down a bit as he could be very very good.

Brum will certainly have been read the riot act so will raise their game, but Coventry we are not.

as everyone is saying it will be a boring massacre. If you don't reach at least 50 then something's wrong

Come on you Brummies.

P T Preece........... Must be that well known Brummie Comedian: Jasper Carrott.

Don't forget to bring your "Funky Moped" to the meeting Jasper...... You may well get a ride :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKnoffPV8m0&feature=kp

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

Peter Preece is joking!! he has a great sense of humour and is a devoted fan we know we will get beat it is just a case of by how many... ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :t:

Edited by Moorski