British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Glasgow V Edinburgh (lc) 20/4/13 @ 3pm

Maybe we could have a guessing game mate.

Which one of them has use of the brain cell this weekend?

Glasgow fans are big enough to worry about themselves.

We don't need the Berwick self opinionated to come on here gloating under the guise of caring about us. Thank you.

You stick to your usual in fighting about the colour of your shale and track size.

If you follow that bunch of rejects at Glasgow you can't have a brain cell. By the way, I'm not from Berwick or a Bandits supporter.

As if the result wasn't enough for you guys today, you've got all the village idiots posting on here!

So that`ll be me and you......maybe. :D

• Like 1

So that`ll be me and you......maybe. :D

There's a clue Screm, I reply to you posts :wink:

• Like 1

If you follow that bunch of rejects at Glasgow you can't have a brain cell. By the way, I'm not from Berwick or a Bandits supporter.

Never said you were, wasn't referring to you.

Recommend you try Specsavers and some therapy for your self importance and on going stalking on BSF.

• Like 1

There's a clue Screm, I reply to you posts :wink:

Fair play, we cant let other clubs threads not get the Berwick treatment.

Where do i start with that load of garbage . Wolbert , what the hell was that all about ? Lemon , time to chuck it . Thank god for Rusty and Berge . Can we take another season like last year ? That would close the place , but it looks on the cards .

How can you win meetings when you're giving bike lengths away at the tapes . Monarchs ( spit ) look a decent side again , but we were totally inept today . Sneddon 7 paid 9 and didnt even have to work for it , which basically sums up how poor we were .

Has there ever been a more disinterested performance from a Tigers number 1 than Agent Wolbert put in today ? I think not .

Peterborough with the devil incarnate up next week , oh dear

Bjerre?

Wolbert has to come good rapidly or face the chop. His demeanor reminds me of Gjedde at Berwick a few years ago.

No doubt Joe Jacobs will come back next week and rattle off several heat wins we didn't see in 2013.

• Like 2

Bit early to write off Glasgow totally, be interesting tosee Worky & Edin take on the teams from other grps now.

I`ve only seen Glasgow once this season, Berge looks like a bit of a talent as does Thomsen, Harrison and Pijper seem to be doing ok, but Lemon and Wolbert are not, as yet, scoring the points Glasgow need to win meetings. The dilemma for the promotion might be how long can they let under perform, especially giving the season they had last year where things didn't exactly go to plan.

IMO their supporters deserve so much more.

Wolbert has to come good rapidly or face the chop. His demeanor reminds me of Gjedde at Berwick a few years ago.

If, and its a big if, Wolbert is doing to Glasgow what Gjedde did to Berwick, then he needs to be giving the boot. Berwick let there then No1 fiddle a move to Newport, Glasgow cannot let that happen.

• Like 1

Wolbert's performance today had to be seen to be believed .

• Like 1

I`ve only seen Glasgow once this season, Berge looks like a bit of a talent as does Thomsen, Harrison and Pijper seem to be doing ok, but Lemon and Wolbert are not, as yet, scoring the points Glasgow need to win meetings. The dilemma for the promotion might be how long can they let under perform, especially giving the season they had last year where things didn't exactly go to plan.

If, and its a big if, Wolbert is doing to Glasgow what Gjedde did to Berwick, then he needs to be giving the boot. Berwick let there then No1 fiddle a move to Newport, Glasgow cannot let that happen.

I'm not suggesting Wolbert is trying to fiddle anything but lacks confidence on a track he has visited many times before and trundles round at the back like Gjedde did.

Bjerre?

No doubt Joe Jacobs will come back next week and rattle off several heat wins we didn't see in 2013.

Think that is a given and i think more than him may follow if anything can be salvaged then things need to happen quickly the next 2 meetings Redcar on Thursday & Home to Peterborough on Sunday should be the ultimatum on improved performances.

There can be no room for sentiment we need to be ruthless to save our season you only need to use Newport in 2011 as a gauge on making the right changes and transforming there season i suspect possible replacement's are being sounded out already. The ball is firmly in there court but going By Wolbert's body language today it would need a massive turnaround in his performance levels to save his Glasgow career.

I know Dekks has been using the Agent Wolbert phrase tongue in cheek but the difference is that an agent has pride in his performance i have never witnessed as poor a No 1 performance from a rider in all my years attending he looked as if he would have rather been anywhere apart from Ashfield today as i say i think possible changes not just one are already in motion for our sake i just hope they are the right ones we shall see.

No dilemma Screm they just have to be ruthless in the changes required and quickly after today I believe they know that and this will happen.

Make that 8 for 8! Aaron fox is just going from strength to strength which is good to see.

Track looked slick and dusty very hard to pass on. gate 1 was a graveyard even cookie couldn't make a gate off it!

Feel sorry for the Glasgow fans they deserve better than that. What happened to Wolbert he was fantastic on Friday and looked like a novice today with a duck egg. Lemon blew an engine at the start in his first and was then pantsafter that. On a more positive note i thought berge was great today fast out the traps and had the pace to match after that.

• Like 2

Think that is a given and i think more than him may follow if anything can be salvaged then things need to happen quickly the next 2 meetings Redcar on Thursday & Home to Peterborough on Sunday should be the ultimatum on improved performances.

There can be no room for sentiment we need to be ruthless to save our season you only need to use Newport in 2011 as a gauge on making the right changes and transforming there season i suspect possible replacement's are being sounded out already. The ball is firmly in there court but going By Wolbert's body language today it would need a massive turnaround in his performance levels to save his Glasgow career.

I know Dekks has been using the Agent Wolbert phrase tongue in cheek but the difference is that an agent has pride in his performance i have never witnessed as poor a No 1 performance from a rider in all my years attending he looked as if he would have rather been anywhere apart from Ashfield today as i say i think possible changes not just one are already in motion for our sake i just hope they are the right ones we shall see.

Ok so Glasgow give Wolbert the chop. who then comes in. The riders that are on the side-lines are there for a reason, and being a Sunday track wont help Glasgow`s search for a new rider who have contracts in Poland.

Track looked slick and dusty very hard to pass on. gate 1 was a graveyard even cookie couldn't make a gate off it!

Which is why none of us could understand why Harrison was thrown the black and white helmet , against the blessed one , in heat 5 . Took him a lap to get by Lemon after missing the gate and couldnt even catch Samantha .

Ok so Glasgow give Wolbert the chop. who then comes in. The riders that are on the side-lines are there for a reason, and being a Sunday track wont help Glasgow`s search for a new rider who have contracts in Poland.

You're right , there's nobody out there . But Wolbert's display today was totally unacceptable .

• Like 1

I'm not suggesting Wolbert is trying to fiddle anything but lacks confidence on a track he has visited many times before and trundles round at the back like Gjedde did.

He was full of confidence at Armadale.

Today I thought it looked like engine problems.

Could be wrong.

On current scoring levels anyone who scores over 5 a match would be an improvement not being funny but apart from Friday at the Dale he has hardly been a number 1 it is not a case of who comes in it is a case of the change has to happen for everybody's sake including the rider who if you witnessed what we had to today then clearly he can't be enjoying it either Even the Gjedde situation was better than that today he has talent there is no doubt about that but for all concerned it would be better he was moved on.