British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Leicester Vs Coventry 19/4

Heat 1 we only had a lap but a great race, between the two Coventry riders FFS!

Do people phone in wind-ups to the Leicester announcer?

Last time they were on Bet365 he wished happy birthday to Drew Peacock...tonight he's just wished happy birthday to Cyril Smith!

FFS people. No flash photography.

Any speedway rider who sees a red light from a mobile phone has impressive eye sight. If they're going to complain about red lights on mobiles they'll be banning people from entering the stadium wearing red next week!

Do people phone in wind-ups to the Leicester announcer?

Last time they were on Bet365 he wished happy birthday to Drew Peacock...tonight he's just wished happy birthday to Cyril Smith!

Be James Saville next week!

Thsi tracks hilarious. Someone makes a mistake and they all queue up behind him. Happened a few times now resulting in the guy making the mistake pulling away :D

If Havvy puts Fisher in heat 15 I'll love him forever :D

I'm saying nothing about the track but I'm glad we saved £28 by not going tonight. Two passes in heat 12 between Garrity and Perry and one in heat 14, otherwise the usual follow-the-leader stuff.

I,m amazed people are not raving about the fantastic performance by Bees. Thought we had no chance when the extra guests were announced. Fisher loses the plot in heat 1 and the guests are 5-1,d in heat five. (Mind you ht 5 is a nightmare for any away team.) Somehow we stay in touch, the reserves get a 5-1 in ht 9 and we're leading! Should have gone further ahead in ht 10 but then Fricke gates like Nicki Pedersen and suddenly we're looking good for all the points. Team again looked well motivated - well done Havvy for proving me wrong- and Harris was flying until it slickened off. As I have said many times before, the straights at B.P.need shortening and the entries to the bends need widening until it looks like Somerset. With regards to Friday I sit in the stand almost in line with the tapes and I thought ht 15 should have been called back. But I'll take six points out of seven.

I,m amazed people are not raving about the fantastic performance by Bees.....

This is only the Betting section though - there are plenty of us praising the Bees performance in the E.L. thread ......if you can find the posts amongst all the moaning about the Leicester track. :lol: