British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
em1500uk

King's Lynn V Wolverhampton (23/04/14)

It only has to be agreed if you ask the other team manager. :D Bob Dugard would never find the time. Surely a track Curator would know more about his own track than an away Manager.

• Like 1

Kings Lynn making hard work of a very mediocre Wolves team. Certainly don't look the stand out team to me.

But by the sounds of it an entertaining meeting which is all the fans can ask for.

As for Tai, it looks like something is seriously wrong. Using last years gear is not very good for starters. But he seems all over the place. Last night he was rubbish, and tonight again failed to deliver. Don't hold much hope of him doing anything in Saturdays GP. Hope I am wrong there.

People seem to forget he went through the card with a 15 point max(even though it was against Brum)and looked pretty quick and confident.

Then in the next meeting,he suffered those three crashes,and tbh he hasnt looked the same rider since.

Tai is the sort of guy that wont blame injuries for his indifferent form,but i still feel its more than bike problems and self belief thats causing concern.

I know,he feels that he is letting the side down at the moment,but its important that he knows all the fans are behind him both for Wolves and the GP,s.

• Like 1

Last night it was from the ROYAL BOX.

Well I was on 2nd bend and I agree with you - Robert did a sublime cutback on this bend and dealt with Worrall coming out of the bend/ along back straight then swooped round Wells on the 3rd/4th bends.

Whatever the technicalities though - it was awesome :approve:

• Like 1