British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
em1500uk

King's Lynn V Wolverhampton (23/04/14)

Thanks Mr Puss ;) I'll amend it anyway as you're probably right!

Mr 'Puss' - always oozing with info!!!! Luv it!! :rofl::rofl::D

• Like 1

Mr 'Puss' - always oozing with info!!!! Luv it!! :rofl::rofl::D

LOL sorry! I know how bad it sounds shortened :icon_smile_clown: I realised after I said it. Should really use Baggy, if anything!

Can only see a comfortable home win for the Rampant Stars. Doubt any team will get within 10 of them.

With Jacob out even worse for us. 55-39

Jesus Steve, please don't drop your Ss, you gave me a cardiac!!!! :D

• Like 2

Using last night as a guide if KL don't get very close to 60 I'll be surprised. We know Tai is very competent around the NA usually so should have a better insight what his current issues are, engines not up to scratch or injuries bothering him more than he would care to admit. Need Piotr to revert to stereotypical Pole, fast and not afraid to get aquainted with the outer reaches.

It would be a help if Adams thinks on his feet and not his ar$e as well.

Having recently retired, I'm now becoming a professional sports watcher. Never realise how much choice one has or the amount of time taken to watching the many sports I enjoy. The wife has a quick moan, and assumes I take no notice because of my poor hearing. But there nothing wrong with my eyesight and cant wait for another dose of Castrol R. tonight.

Have always been satisfied with a close match with exciting racing, but after a lively start to this campaign I now want us to keep winning.

Never have too much of a good thing.......... ;)

Some positive for Wolverhampton tonight is that rain is expected.

Rain always brings a more level playing field so I'm not counting them out of this one at all.

Saying that, if the rain is slightly on the heavy side I'd expect Tai, Niels & Kenneth to suggest it's called off with the weekend in mind.

Saying that (x2) let's hope the rain does just p!$$ off and is a good evening of entertaining racing

Main rain not expected until the middle of the night, and it's going to be light and patchy anyway. As long as they get on with it tonight and don't wait for people to get in who arrive late all should be good.

Lets hope the sun is not over the yardarm ( where ever that is) and we dont get a delayed start. Also like to see the meeting start at 7.45 instead of waiting for those who cannot get there on time. If it was a train these people were trying to catch it woud be gone.

Really surprised that Belle Vue nicked a draw at Wolves last night. Will they be on the back foot after this one, or will Petie Adams have them fired up for it ?

Predict a easy home win but as we know in speedway, anything can happen on the night

Wolves have great guest in Steve Worrall he goes very well around our track

• Like 1

Worrall certainly better than Jacobs round Lynn, don't see the Lynn reserves having things all their own way this evening. Could be closer than many people think.