British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
em1500uk

King's Lynn V Wolverhampton (23/04/14)

That was truly sensational feom the Stars to take all 3 points. Some absolutely terrific racing tonight but feel for Wolves. Deserved a point but their manager threw that away for them. Having Woffy in heat 15 was neither here nor there to be honest, had an absolute stinker of a 2nd half of the meeting but not using a very good guest in Steve Worrall correctly was the downfall.

• Like 3

Wolves season is pretty much over, A poor side was constructed and despite having the leagues best reserve in Worrall, they failed to pick up a point at Kings Lynn who were over-reliant on two riders.

Their next 5 fixtures Birmingham, Lakeside and Eastbourne away and Poole and Lakeside at home and I suspect after those batch of fixtures, their season will truly be over.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre
  • Like 1

Yet another poor display from Woffy ..really poor for a World Champion ..should just stick to the GP'S Where his best bikes are .

Yet another poor display from Woffy ..really poor for a World Champion ..should just stick to the GP'S Where his best bikes are .

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

That was truly sensational feom the Stars to take all 3 points. Some absolutely terrific racing tonight but feel for Wolves. Deserved a point but their manager threw that away for them. Having Woffy in heat 15 was neither here nor there to be honest, had an absolute stinker of a 2nd half of the meeting but not using a very good guest in Steve Worrall correctly was the downfall.

Interested in what you're angling at with the Worrall comment Scream???

Must agree not good enough from our number 1

They will get nothing away against Eastbourne and Lakeside and they will get nothing at home against Poole also Lakeside have a great chance of winning at Monmore.

You really must stop liking your own posts.

Well done boys great second half again. Some brave riding to take all the points. Great entertainment at the Norfolk arena tonight.

• Like 2

I am not KKS. I just agree with him or Her on that one. Tbh I cant see any team winning at Eastbourne or Lakeside.

I know you're not. Try KKB. Ooops!

• Like 2

Adams cocked up by not using Worrall in heat 14. Heats 13 and 14 really were something else

Sorry meant heat 12

Once again Mr lambert take a bow son. unbelievable ride in heat 14 ! your riding defies your age if you learn to gate you will be unbeatable but it will be boring :-)

Edited by lynnboy
  • Like 2

Adams cocked up by not using Worrall in heat 14. Heats 13 and 14 really were something else

Sorry meant heat 12

I wouldn't wee on the bloke if he was on fire but I wouldn't criticise him for that one. Morris had won heat 9 with Worrall 3rd.

• Like 1

Great speedway meeting and great entertainment 3 points to the Stars another team effort but leaving it so late may be entertaining but we will come un stuck one of these weeks - but we got the points - this team has so much potential and it is far from being the finnished article - watch out the rest of the league we will get much better .

• Like 2