British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Wolves V Belle Vue 22/4/14

Is Jacobs riding for Wolves?

No. Reported yesterday on the Wolves site that Tom Perry is in.

• Like 1

Looking at the individual battles I think Wolves have the edge. Their top two should be stronger than the Aces top two (Woffinden-Zagar, Pawlicki-Cook) but the Aces may have the edge at three (Proctor-Nicholls). At four and five again Wolves should be stronger (Thorsell & Wells over Worrall & Palm Toft). As with every meeting, reserves are key and for the Aces to get anything from the meeting then Nielsen has to do well. Let's hope the rain doesn't spoil the track for what should be a close affair.

If Wolves beat BV, I won't post in the Elite League section until July.

That's how confident I am regarding the Belle Vue Aces, Jason Atwood has his troops fired up.

Zagar,Cook and Nicholls is an awesome threesome and they will have too much for Woffinden and Pawlicki.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre
  • Like 1

Apart from being a sky subscriber can I watch this meeting elsewhere?

I guess the confusion is all on my side after four out of five very late nights lol, but are you saying you are NOT a Sky subscriber? If you are saying you ARE then i posted this on the previous page that should help.

If you're a Sky subscriber and you've got a computer you can watch both in HD quality.

Speedway on your telly and Champions League on Sky Sports Event Centre, where unlike the standard Sky Go player the quality is very high. Alternatively you can use the Sky Go player, both are free to Sky subscribers.

I think a good Wolves win Woffy to score big and Pawlicki to be in the points. Proctor, Thorsell and Wells will do good and score decent point especially on their home track :t: Also I think Wolverhampton's reserves are stronger than Belle Vue's :)

I guess the confusion is all on my side after four out of five very late nights lol, but are you saying you are NOT a Sky subscriber? If you are saying you ARE then i posted this on the previous page that should help.

I'n not subscribed to sky unfortunately :sad:

• Like 1

I think a good Wolves win Woffy to score big and Pawlicki to be in the points. Proctor, Thorsell and Wells will do good and score decent point especially on their home track :t: Also I think Wolverhampton's reserves are stronger than Belle Vue's :)

I'n not subscribed to sky unfortunately :sad:

Ring up a few local pubs and ask if they will show the speedway, do not forget some may be showing the football tonight, but many can show different sports at the same time.

Not sure if i'm confident the Aces can win tonight, or even grab a point!, it depends if the riders realize they aren't riding for David Moyes so therefore will put their best effort in lol.

Ring up a few local pubs and ask if they will show the speedway, do not forget some may be showing the football tonight, but many can show different sports at the same time.

I'm only 16 and I live in the middle of nowhere :(

If Wolves beat BV, I won't post in the Elite League section until July.

Please please can you extend this ban to every other section of this forum.

• Like 4

I'm only 16 and I live in the middle of nowhere :(

Speak to all the people in your area you know, one of them may have sky and let you watch the speedway, or get your parents to take you to the pub, many pubs allow under 18 in with an adult.