British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Wolves V Belle Vue 22/4/14

Please please can you extend this ban to every other section of this forum.

What's not made clear is how many of the various user names this applies to.

• Like 1

What's not made clear is how many of the various user names this applies to.

What he has more than one username. :wink:

I think the form of Woffy and Pawlicki are paramount to Wolves, and depending on their form rests the changes of success or failure. Although a decent team the rest are beatable. Having seen both teams this year it is true to say they are very similar. Both top heavy with one good second string and one decent Draft.

This could go either way, but 20 points from Wolves top 2 should swing a home win......

I think the form of Woffy and Pawlicki are paramount to Wolves, and depending on their form rests the changes of success or failure. Although a decent team the rest are beatable. Having seen both teams this year it is true to say they are very similar. Both top heavy with one good second string and one decent Draft.

This could go either way, but 20 points from Wolves top 2 should swing a home win......

As much as i want Belle Vue to win i'd be very content to see a large crowd and racing of the standard of the Polish Ekstraliga.

If Wolves beat BV, I won't post in the Elite League section until July.

That's how confident I am regarding the Belle Vue Aces, Jason Atwood has his troops fired up.

Zagar,Cook and Nicholls is an awesome threesome and they will have too much for Woffinden and Pawlicki.

So far, after 4, our prayers are being answered. Keep it up Wolves. :t: Alan.

• Like 1

I do wish Sky would interview some lesser mortals instead of Woffy at every opportunity, their are 7 riders in each team, two wins from Thorssell surely warrants an interview, I have nothing against Woffy it just happens to be Wolverhampton on Sky tonight.

Come on Atwood, Fire up those Aces.

You've been a bit quiet tonight about the size of your bet on The Aces. How much of your college fund have you set down? You have to have put your money where your mouth is, surely?

I do wish Sky would interview some lesser mortals instead of Woffy at every opportunity, their are 7 riders in each team, two wins from Thorssell surely warrants an interview, I have nothing against Woffy it just happens to be Wolverhampton on Sky tonight.

Yeah, let's not interview the World Champion, the guy who the sport should be using to build upon as much as possible. Good call.

• Like 2

Yeah, let's not interview the World Champion, the guy who the sport should be using to build upon as much as possible. Good call.

They have a point. Not every interview has to be Woffy

They have a point. Not every interview has to be Woffy

No they don't.

Every interview hasn't been Woffy.. as usual its 'finding something to moan about'.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

I'm really warming to Nielsen but i fail to see how Reade is benefiting from being with the aces. Up to 19th April Ben has had a combined 12 meetings for Belle Vue (4) and Plymouth (8) and YET TO ACHIEVE A SECOND PLACE!

Some good racing tonight. Woffy is struggling and he isn't using fitness as an excuse but admits it's just down to him / form. Terrific from him. Honesty certainly is something a lot of sportsmen could learn from rather than blaming everything else.

Woffy really is a great guy

• Like 3