British Speedway Forum
Mjolnir

Lakeside V Swindon - Elb 25/04/14

The draft rule is a complete and utter joke!! And boy Swindon are suffering big time imo. The damage it could be doing to Swindon Speedway must be very worrying to the promotion.

sorry wont change my mind. 5 at home and 2+1 away. would Klindt of done worse?

its ok putting in effort and coming last or third then? doesn't matter if you put effort in if your not scoring the points.

Swindon are weak at 2 and 4. I just don't think North will score better than Klindt

its about opinions and I think Swindon if they wanted to bring in North should have let Simon go.

I saw Dak ride his balls off, Very unlucky and Emil Sayfudtinov scored something like 4 points on his Lakeside debut?

sorry twit. I can chat to the Swindon fans on here and they are decent people who know their speedway and we are debating North and Klindt.

to like North to Emil shows you as the troll you are

now please kks or HougaardRacing whatever you want to be do us a favour and eff off

Pedersen is our biggest let down tonight, but our Pk, is sensational. (apart from trying too hard in heat 11)

• Like 1

sorry wont change my mind. 5 at home and 2+1 away. would Klindt of done worse?

its ok putting in effort and coming last or third then? doesn't matter if you put effort in if your not scoring the points.

Swindon are weak at 2 and 4. I just don't think North will score better than Klindt

its about opinions and I think Swindon if they wanted to bring in North should have let Simon go.

What & waste nearly a point?.

At least doing it this way they can look for another rider of a higher average or Simon might get his finger out.

Can't see the latter I'm afraid though so a jewel needs to be found or Swindon could be in big trouble.

In his column in the Swindon Advertiser, Klindt as good as said that he cannot beat draft riders unless he out-gates them. Good riddance.

Edited by BritPete

Pedersen is our biggest let down tonight, but our Pk, is sensational. (apart from trying too hard in heat 11)

Well said & hopefully by trying so hard Killer won't end up in the fence & injured.

Nice to see a rider showing some pride & guess Bjarne is using the same bike as last night.

• Like 1

In his column in the Swindon Advertiser, Klindt as good as said that he cannot beat draft riders unless he out-gates them. Good riddance.

North just looks like he can't beat draft riders full stop .

Edited by orion

The prresentation at Lakeside typifies everything that is bad about speedway.

Aside from the wittily appropriate music we now have someone's Classic old rock Cd.

As if watching Swindon wasn't bad enough that seriously rubs salt into the wound.

North over Klindt any day. At least there is potential there.

Oh my lord. Born to be wild now.

Edited by grachan

What & waste nearly a point?.

At least doing it this way they can look for another rider of a higher average or Simon might get his finger out.

Can't see the latter I'm afraid though so a jewel needs to be found or Swindon could be in big trouble.

true didn't realise that sorry mate.

just not sure north is any better my opinion

Agent Bjarne, your work is done. You can now go home!!! :rofl: Think Rosco needs to have a good look at this team, or some of the riders need to have a good look at themselves..

Edit, none, of our Assets are for sale or loan!! :D

Edited by Starman2006

North just looks like he can't beat draft riders full stop .

Well, I suppose after 8 races for us, 4 of which were at Lakeside, I suppose the die is cast.

true didn't realise that sorry mate.

just not sure north is any better my opinion

You can't stop a weeping wound with a plaster as my old gran used to say to me & I'd rather watch a rider trying than what I hear Nicolai was doing.