British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedibee

Which Team Will Be The First To Drop A Draft Pick ?

I thought Bates was back in from some date in May & that riders can be added to the list so there will be problems.

One of the lines at the end of the draft list states that riders can be added or removed at each of the months FT grade list

Guest GiveusaB

I dont think that it will do the 'draft reserve' riders confidence any good whatsoever in dropping them after only a handful of meetings???

I thought the system was being introduced to give these guys some experience ? but it seems that its JUST about a team winning matches?

Fair enough if they individually decide that it's not for them, or that its costing them too much financially?

I think that they should all get at least a minimum of 6 home matches !

I thought Bates was back in from some date in May & that riders can be added to the list so there will be problems.

In this week's SS it states he's available from 1st May!! Although I confess that I thought I'd seen an earlier statement that said from 31st May?!

I presume that some others on the list currently marked with a # (only able to guest!) might also change?!

Edited by Skidder1

In this week's SS it states he's available from 1st May!! Although I confess that I thought I'd seen an earlier statement that said from 31st May?!

I presume that some others on the list currently marked with a # (only able to guest!) might also change?!

It did say somewhere the 31st May so guess someone has done something dodgy to get in him in their team & another backtrack from the powers that be.

Why can't they just leave it as it was as these riders didn't want to go in the draft & should only be allowed in for an injured rider.

I have a feeling that we could drop Dan Greenwood for Benji Compton if Benji can score a few points for us tonight.

No we can't as Benji is alot higher than Dan.

I have a feeling that we could drop Dan Greenwood for Benji Compton if Benji can score a few points for us tonight.

Benji is way above Dan on the list so not possible. It is unlikely the revised list for next month will reverse the positions.

Or Melvin Soffe.

Surely we should be able to take anyone in the bottom half, not just someone below Dan.

• Like 1

Or Melvin Soffe.

Surely we should be able to take anyone in the bottom half, not just someone below Dan.

I can't remember Melvin Soffe.

Think we can get Kevin Pope, David Ashby, Mac Woolford or Martin Satchell in though :D

Martin satchel I know that name from somewhere. Edited by Steve Shovlar

I can't remember Melvin Soffe.

Legendary junior from the 1970s. I think he got as far as making the Weymouth side at some point. Typical of the type who would have been in the draft nowadays.

Or Melvin Soffe.

The choice should be anyone who was below the position of where Josh was on the list, the list no one saw.

• Like 4

Never got the best out of Doyle, that was all thanks to Swindon

Just maybe Somerset may have something to do with Doyle's form

• Like 1

Martin satchel I know that name from somewhere.

Used to team-manage the Swindon Sprockets back in the day.

Prior to that he rode a bit in the early 80s (I believe) with limited success.

Was mechanicing for most of last year, not sure whether he still does.

Was at Swindon the other week looking well.

• Like 1