British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Eastbourne 26 April

Especially when we get another golf buggy,the one we've got is red so we need a blue one now and hope the rest of the league catch on and bring a white and a yellow one.Wow things are on the up at Leicester

If the size of the crowd stays the same as yesterday I can see the buggy going back to whence it came! If we do get red, blue, white & yellow will the red & blue ones be for home supporters and white & yellow for away fans? Also after how many journeys from the car park to the stadium can we have a tactical buggy. I could go on but it would only get really silly!

Especially when we get another golf buggy,the one we've got is red so we need a blue one now and hope the rest of the league catch on and bring a white and a yellow one.Wow things are on the up at Leicester

If you visit the pub before the meeting and have too much to drink can you ring the stadium and get the buggy to come and get you?

• Like 1

If you visit the pub before the meeting and have too much to drink can you ring the stadium and get the buggy to come and get you?

Yeah it's a great set up,imagine if every team in the league had one,there would be no need for this forum as we would be that p..sed and blind that we couldn't see the track let alone moan about the quality of the racing.

I reckon nigel and kelvin can't wait to have a ride on our buggy,we just need our big furry lion to drive it then it will be box office.

• Like 1

Yeah it's a great set up,imagine if every team in the league had one,there would be no need for this forum as we would be that p..sed and blind that we couldn't see the track let alone moan about the quality of the racing.

In that case my sincere apologies. I thought that was the case already

I may be wrong but didnt Sam Ermolenko have something to do with track input? How have they managed to get the most important part of the sport so wrong ,when they had the chance to build a super track from beginning to end ?

I may be wrong but didnt Sam Ermolenko have something to do with track input? How have they managed to get the most important part of the sport so wrong ,when they had the chance to build a super track from beginning to end ?

That's what we would all like to know!

No he didn't. DH went ahead with it whilst Sam was away in the States for his brother's wedding back in the spring of 2010. The acrimonious split came about shortly afterwards as it became apparent Sam's input was no longer welcome.

racing getting closer. Nick Morris definately looked like he was within 4 lengths of kylmakorpi in heat 5 :t:

Bet 365 could definately do with investing in a wider angle lens for these Leicester meetings... i'm only ever seeing one rider in the shot!

You obviously missed heats 1 and 2 and also, in Heat 9 Perry pulled alongside Halsey on the outside, when Halsey veered to the right and Perry had no choice but to lay his bike down and subsequently be excluded.