British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Eastbourne 26 April

Once again no thread. Looking forward to Blackbird coming to town.

Unfortunately Blackbird will be on PL duty. Stevie Worrall will be guesting for Eastie.

Oh that's a shame. Oh well yiu can't win them all

Steve Worrall & some of these lads riding in 3 leagues will be worn out with all the travelling, riding & maintaining bikes etc.

• Like 1

Steve Worrall & some of these lads riding in 3 leagues will be worn out with all the travelling, riding & maintaining bikes etc.

They chose to do 3 leagues and anyway most riders ride 3-4 times a week.

Planned on going to this, weather permitting.

Would be grateful if any locals could post weather updates.

Its pouring in Hastings at the moment

10:00 Leicester

Not raining at the moment, rained heavy on and off overnight, forecast is ok ish now until teatime, then dry...

Still no rain although still dark clouds. Forecast was/is brighter morning, showers lunchtime and then bright afternoon. Poss shower late afternoon but dry evening.

Thanks for the weather updates leaving eastbourne in a couple of hours hoping for a dry meeting!

Thanks for the weather updates leaving eastbourne in a couple of hours hoping for a dry meeting!

You should be o.k. Might be the odd shower later this afternoon but the Leicester track drains well. I think that we have only had a couple of matches postponed since we reopened.

I see that the new Golf Buggy service will debut tonight. There will be a Buggy to take supporters who are not able to walk far from the carpark to the stadium and vice versa. More info on the Lions website.

I see that the new Golf Buggy service will debut tonight. There will be a Buggy to take supporters who are not able to walk far from the carpark to the stadium and vice versa. More info on the Lions website.

I wonder if Dave Darcy will be the first passenger?

14.20 Leicester

Weather dry, no rain since early hours this morning, blustery wind, not to cold...

Showers building over Wales and Cornwall, no electrification yet.

VSC