British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Eastbourne 26 April

It would be nice to see the 2 reserves pick up the pace a little. But then the same goes for the other riders from 2 to 5.

It would be such a shame if a team that looked liked they should have done quite well on paper have so far failed to do the goods.

The team can't hope to be a team if only Jason Doyle is the only one scoring anything like winning scores.

I see that the new Golf Buggy service will debut tonight. There will be a Buggy to take supporters who are not able to walk far from the carpark to the stadium and vice versa. More info on the Lions website.

I think this is priceless,does this count if you've spent 4 hours prior to the meeting drinking in the lions bar and cannot walk due to too much ale!

If it is I'm off now to get in the queue.

If someone can tell what the racing is like cos I probably won't remember much

• Like 1

How much they charge for pint at leicester, on route atm :)

£ 3.50 each way or £ 4.00 return bargain!

Eastie never ever plead guilty of winning away, somehow Leicester to squeak home against the bad travelling budgies ?

racing getting closer. Nick Morris definately looked like he was within 4 lengths of kylmakorpi in heat 5 :t:

Bet 365 could definately do with investing in a wider angle lens for these Leicester meetings... i'm only ever seeing one rider in the shot!

This is thrilling stuff. "what heat will they mention the photography" - this week it's heat 10!

Top 5 for Lions is 4 Swindon assests & 1 old boy & then Steve at reserve for Eagles.

Looks like such a good stadium & such a shame the track is the way it is.

The riders see the lred ight on your phone and think the race has been stopped. So why arn't the track marshalls waving th ered flags about as well. Got fed up hearing last week. Lost count off the amount of times they announced it.

Heat 12. definately got within a couple of lengths of each other in that one. you know, i feel a pass coming on before the end of this meeting

Edited by volty

Heat 12. definately got within a couple of lengths of each other in that one. you know, i feel a pass coming on before the end of this meeting

Got 2 in Heat 14 but both because of mistakes by Steve Worrall.

Lol at eastbourne, complete and utter toast away, can't even get a point at Leicester, utter rammel

Yawn. In my opinion this Leicester track has to be the worst track I have ever seen. FTG x15 a meeting.

It's a shame as I was really impressed with everything else about the place when I went last week, good little stadium for a (relatively) newly built speedway venue. Still, good to see Leicester holding their own and getting some points on the board in their first EL season, got to be good for the league for its new team to be competitive.

Yawn. In my opinion this Leicester track has to be the worst track I have ever seen. FTG x15 a meeting.

Steve Worrall certainly seemed to like it, 10 + 1 guesting for Eastbourne, far better than Pederson did for us at Lakeside!!!