British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Eastbourne 26 April

I am happy to see Leicester holding their own as well.

We have a top reserve in Worrall just a shame there is too many fixture clashes.

Steve seems to be doing better in his guest appearances than he does for Swindon this week.

• Like 1

Well done the Lions 48 41 win. The lads upted the pace nice to see Mads scoring tonight with Jason Doyle doing his usual job. The 2 reserves seem to be getting a little better. It is early days for them in this new format.

Good home win for them well done to all of you.

Well done to the track staff on the fence repairs, Mr Ljung hit it with such a force! Very similar to the Baby Bjerre/Nemo incident a couple or so years ago and Woffy and Doyley the other week, just a passenger on a 60 mile an hour missile!! Did an awful lot of damage to the fence and repaired in fairly quick time.. Nice to see Ljung get back on straight away and get a crucial win later on...

VSC

It is such a shame about the lack of racing.(and people slag off Arlington!)

I think the viewing is the best I have ever seen, very very impressed with stadium and presentation.

It really did looking impossible to pass unless a mistake was made!

Eastbourne again really look like they cannot pick up an away win.

Two reserves going really well, yet the top five have failed to gel at all.

Very disappointing. Another year of watching us win at home but do next to nothing away, 7 hours driving to come away with nothing!

• Like 1

Well I thought we were going to do alot worse than this dont know why Trevor put jk out in the final race been pants most of the evening. Thanks to Stevie we didnt miss Lewis too much.

Have to say despite the result I enjoyed my trip up to Leicester think its a great stadium and hope all the plans in place do work out will def be a track to be proud of and all of the fans and staff I met were lovely very friendly will def return again and look forward to seeing you guys at the end of May.

• Like 1

Well I thought we were going to do alot worse than this dont know why Trevor put jk out in the final race been pants most of the evening. Thanks to Stevie we didnt miss Lewis too much.

Have to say despite the result I enjoyed my trip up to Leicester think its a great stadium and hope all the plans in place do work out will def be a track to be proud of and all of the fans and staff I met were lovely very friendly will def return again and look forward to seeing you guys at the end of May.

Did you see what points Lewis scored at Workington??

We just need to sort the track out to create more racing lines & get rid of that clown Chris Popple then we will be onto a winner.

10/10 for the buggy service from the car park made it a lot easier for me to get to the track with my bad knees.

I think the viewing is the best I have ever seen, very very impressed with stadium and presentation.

Very disappointing. Another year of watching us win at home but do next to nothing away, 7 hours driving to come away with nothing!

atm there always seems to be two riders having a bit of a mare, maybe hopefully they will all click soon. then we'll be a force.

Wonder what Nigel & Kelvin will make of the racing when leicester are on Sky.

Very exciting meeting with plenty of overtaking ?

Probably under 50 'super speedway's' as apposed to the normal 100 plus...

• Like 1

Especially when we get another golf buggy,the one we've got is red so we need a blue one now and hope the rest of the league catch on and bring a white and a yellow one.Wow things are on the up at Leicester

• Like 1

Whooooaaaahhhhhh..........fantastic speedway Nige............................................Nige.....................................Nigel...............................(sounds of snores in background).

Edited by Kester