British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 28/04/2014

Well weather permitting i hope to make the long trek up to Kirkmanshulme Lane on Monday hoping that the Pirates dont get a battering from the Aces.

The Poole team have riders who will find the tight turns at Kirky Lane to hot to handle on thier first visit-Vaclav Millik will be making his debut and surely will struggle.

This will be a tough test for Poole as Belle-Vue are already dialled in at home and it could well be damage limitation on the night.

Thoughts

Holder hates the place as well. One of those tracks where we don't expect to get anything out of it. Josh goes well there though.

If we get close to a point we would have done well.

BV by 12.

Should be a breeze in the park for the `supposed` best team in the EL.

Back in the real world i can see a narrow-ish home win bout 48-42

Should be a breeze in the park for the `supposed` best team in the EL.

Back in the real world i can see a narrow-ish home win bout 48-42

Poole can indeed walk on water :P as we often have to at this track :D

• Like 2

If there are still bricks involved then Poole to take all four points.

• Like 1

Tough one for The Aces as Poole go well around our place with one of the better records of visiting teams. Holder revels in the tight Kirky Lane turns and rarely drops a point. Add in Pooles cheating scumbag ways and the good guys need to be on guard.

Note to management, if Ford shakes your hand then count your fingers afterwards.

• Like 5

Tough one for The Aces as Poole go well around our place with one of the better records of visiting teams. Holder revels in the tight Kirky Lane turns and rarely drops a point. Add in Pooles cheating scumbag ways and the good guys need to be on guard.

Note to management, if Ford shakes your hand then count your fingers afterwards.

:rofl:

Bang out of order with the cheating scumbag comments Ouch :mad:

Edited by Shaleshifter
  • Like 1

Holder hates the place as well.

Holder revels in the tight Kirky Lane turns and rarely drops a point.

Decisions, decisions. Which post do I take notice of as they can't both be right? :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Won't make any predictions until Poland on Sunday.

Pawlicki is riding with an injury and Magic is not 100%

another kks alias getting boring now

• Like 1

Decisions, decisions. Which post do I take notice of as they can't both be right? :icon_smile_clown:

Well his last 4 EL appearances there were:-

2013 - 14+1 (6)

2012 - 11+1 (4) Paid Max

2011 - 14 (5)

2011 - 12+1 (6)

so on one hand we have the resident master of getting facts wrong in Shovlar saying Holder hates the place, then another poster saying he rarely drops a point!

so lets have a look!

JUNE 2011 - 12 +1 from 5

AUGUST 2011 - 14 from 5

JULY 2012 - 11 + 1 from 4 (paid max)

JUNE 2013 - 14 +1 from 6

So yet again Shovlar has no clue about facts before posting as basically Holder flies round there!

The meeting itself (if it goes beyond heat 10) i can see Belle Vue by 6-8

Zagar and Holder fairly even

Nicholls and Cook to outscore Janowski and Pawlicki.

Coud come down to the reserves and how Milik goes away from home

Sorry Gemini you beat me to it lol!

• Like 2

That would be successful multiple league and cup winning cheating scumbags, thank you :)

• Like 1