British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars V Leicester Lions 30/04/14

I for one don't like the aggresive way of riding these days with riders being pushed into the fence. It is very bad manners and not the sort of thing you want to see in the sport. How long before someone, gets killed from these manovers.

On another point, again it was the Lions, reserve pairng that lost them points again. The management must help them along with the riders to help them to up thier game. That is if they can be helped.

There is no way the Lions are going to claim any points in the league with the pair claiming less than 5 points between them on a race night. Come on lads the fans and the management will only keep with you for so long.

How come we ended up with them is beyond me, but I think that they where being helped before by Norrie Allen. He honestly thought that they had things to offer. Which has proved to be quite wrong so far.

Perhaps they should ride push bikes cos motorbikes are far too fast and dangerous.

Again a quality contradictory post!!

FFS I hate to say it....But Shovvy I agree with you !!! ( Dark room and sofa needed) The New draft has already thrown up a few surprises. Greenwood Looked good the other night. Rose, Jacobs, Morris, Blackbird and a few others I am sure can be thrown into the mix. Ok it wont work for all, but as long as we get some kind of production line going it has to be a win win situation. There of course a few teething troubles that need sorting, going forward, but then again did anyone really think there wouldnt be ? For me, its a massive step in the right direction, and deserves all the support the fans can give it.

Great post think that the stars have a cracking pair of reserves and there are few on the Leicester thread that have the knives out for Tom Perry and Max Clegg but surely we need to stick by them and give them time and the confidence to go forward and not change them as Leicester have done before ie Blackbird and Branford.

Lewis is flying this season and looked assured on Sky the other night together with his great performance in the semi he's now in the British Final.Well Done Lewis

Edited by Shirl

Blackbird's form has nothing to do with the draft system, It's because he's riding at the Panthers.

We make stars.

Iversen, Crump, Ward, Bjerre, Jepsen Jensen, Sullivan, Bomber Harris. The list is endless.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

Blackbird's form has nothing to do with the draft system, It's because he's riding at the Panthers.

We make stars.

Iversen, Crump, Ward, Bjerre, Jepsen Jensen, Sullivan, Bomber Harris. The list is endless.

Fancy missing Hans Andersen, Craig Hodgson, Mick Poole off, what a div, could have dropped Ward, Bjerre, Jepsen Jensen :D

We make stars.

Never heard of any of them. The biggest legend to come out of Peterborough was Ricky Wallace. Allowing him to race for King's Lynn was a real pleasure. The Panthers even allowed us to take him as an asset at no charge

Never heard of any of them. The biggest legend to come out of Peterborough was Ricky Wallace. Allowing him to race for King's Lynn was a real pleasure. The Panthers even allowed us to take him as an asset at no charge

Ricky has sadly packed up from speedway, Lynn damaged his confidence permanently.

We make stars.

and when Iversen rode for Panthers he was on a downer and you can't wonder at it with fans like you continually moaning at his performance what did average 7-50 ? Move to Lynn was the making of NKI he rides with a smile on his face he's wanted by all the fans and results prove it was the best move he ever made Edited by Haza
  • Like 3