British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars V Leicester Lions 30/04/14

Mads and his Lions teammates head to the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday as The Stars look to continue our good start to the season. We certainly need to gate better than last week V Wolves, although it led to some top class racing in the final third of the meeting.

Doubts over Clegg on another thread but both sides should be full strength other than that....... should be three home points on paper but expect Mads, Doyle and possibly Stead to be a handful and make the home riders work hard for their points.

Thoughts?

Edited by Bagpuss

Mads and his Lions teammates head to the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday as The Stars look to continue our good start to the season. We certainly need to gate better than last week V Wolves, although it led to some top class racing in the final third of the meeting.

Doubts over Clegg on another thread but both sides should be full strength other than that....... should be three home points on paper but expect Mads, Doyle and possibly Stead to be a handful and make the home riders work hard for their points.

Thoughts?

What you said. Mads, Doyle and Stead could be dangerous if the guys don't come with their gating gloves but I do think this will be won quite comfortably by the reserves on show.

This could be as most would predict, along with the Birmingham meeting a very easy night

Mads scored well last night at Leicester so should come into the meeting confident, Doyle was one of few who beat Niels last year at Lynn so their races should be epic. Steady is going well and we know what he can do round Lynn if on form. Sounds like we will be treated to some good races :-)

Of course nothing but 3 points will do!!

Should be relatively easy for the Stars, but I thought Wolves would be a fairly straight-forward win last week as well, so who knows!

Watched last nights match v Eastbourne and I can't really see the lions getting much out of the meeting.Mads was on his game and Doyley is tops,twice he rode Bjarne Pederson to the boards hard but fair but as for the rest only Steady did his bit.

Think it's gonna be a tough day at the office

To me any meeting is a good meeting. This one, should come under the heading of FGC: "Fore Gone Conclusion."

Looking forward to Mads giving 200%.

Can see this being a close meeting with it all being decided by the quality of the draft riders :wink:

Lets hope so.......... :rofl:

Can't see this one being a thriller in Manila Comfy One for Lynn. What weather forecast have we for Wednesday ?

Can't see this one being a thriller in Manila Comfy One for Lynn. What weather forecast have we for Wednesday ?

Why would King's Lynn be in The Philippines?

Why would King's Lynn be in The Philippines?

Philippines ?I thought it was an envelope

Kings Lynn will win this easily although there should be a few exciting races.