British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars V Leicester Lions 30/04/14

Ryan could not ride for the Panthers but can for Leicester. Hhhhmmmm

Hang on - its not till Wednesday - he is due to line-up for Panthers at home tomorrow against Newcastle - why don't you wait and see if he does that before assuming there is a problem.

• Like 2

Just saying I thought Fish was injured.

Yes a week ago last Saturday riding for Bees at Leicester and told to rest for a week hence he did not go on Panthers northern tour.

Just saying I thought Fish was injured. Fish has declared himself fit to ride the day after the Panthers needed him.

How could he declare himself any sooner if he had been told by a Doctor to rest - insurance would be invalid - club and rider could not risk doing that :neutral:

Just my opinion rest for a week I understand but the week was up when Panthers needed him on Sunday as I said just my opinion.

No the "week" was not up because he rode in Poland on Easter Monday aggravatiing the injury he picked up on the previous Saturday so his "week" will be up today or tomorrow depending when he saw his Doctor. - Its all on the Panthers website if you wish to read it.

Mads and his Lions teammates head to the Norfolk Arena on Wednesday as The Stars look to continue our good start to the season. We certainly need to gate better than last week V Wolves, although it led to some top class racing in the final third of the meeting.

Doubts over Clegg on another thread but both sides should be full strength other than that....... should be three home points on paper but expect Mads, Doyle and possibly Stead to be a handful and make the home riders work hard for their points.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?!!....you (and others who think this will be a close meeting) must be on "something" if you think this will be anything other than a whitewash farce of a meeting!!! Lynn will win by at least 15 points, without even having to breaking sweat!

How could he declare himself any sooner if he had been told by a Doctor to rest - insurance would be invalid - club and rider could not risk doing that :neutral:

don't know why your bothering ,I would put money on your posting to kks

• Like 1

Looks another fine morning here in Gotham City. After watching Lewis Rose in action last night Its amazing how quickly he is improving only a few short weeks into the new Season. As for the other half of Team Lewis, lets hope he has got his machinery sorted out after having 4 ( yes 4) Engine failures last night.

I wonder how many rides Lambert will need to get going tonight ? Maybe for a change he can get of the start line at the same time as everyone else. Once he does get his trapping sorted what a machine this boy is gonna be.

The potential this Lynn team is really sumink else.

Masters in for Ljung.

Kings Lynn Draft reserves 18+3, Leicester Draft Reserves 2.

If this is going to continue next season then it has to change as it's clearly unfair.

• Like 3