British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Belle Vue V Poole

Id rather go under for janowski especially around bv,woffy over 9 for me looked much better last ride in gp should get double figures with only bech and pk the possibilities of beating him.

Don't forget with the woffy over 9 points he's team mate can beat him and he has been happy to try team ride which has cost him points recently ... I'm not saying it's a bad bet I'm just saying

• Like 1

Not on current form plus its there home track,janowski only got 5 at swindon a polish size track. So wouldn't be to sure as he wont get ht15.

yeah there is that possibility cover exactly 9 you should get your money back cant see him getting 8 or under.

Edited by PTW
  • Like 1

I might go Holder over 9 aswell. Janowski should beat Nicholls and Cook.

Id like to bet Nicholls @ ev to outscore Janowski.

Done

Belle Vue -4.5

Cook +1 v Pawlicki

Palm Toft -1 v Milik

£60 on Poole and Lakeside to win tonight = £353.40

£50 on Bech -1 vs Wells and Josh G to outscore Worrall = £150

£175 on Poole to win tonight = £525.00

I'm using all my savings, I really need this money so I hope my bets come in; I haven't thought about what happens If I lose these bets.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

I am just going for Holder over 9 now. Still think Janowski will score over 5 but Janowski has had some poor performances around Kirkmanshulme Lane.

Holder might do that but I wouldn't be too sure, not been on the greatest form since comeback and up against Zagar, Nicholls, Cook all night

Holder might do that but I wouldn't be too sure, not been on the greatest form since comeback and up against Zagar, Nicholls, Cook all night

Please don't compare Nicholls and Cook to Holder.

Noddy is miles above their level and only Zagar stands a chance of beating Noddy lad.

Gone for woffy over 9 and exactly,janowski under 5 and exactly there my only bets but also like karlsson under 10

Please don't compare Nicholls and Cook to Holder.

Noddy is miles above their level and only Zagar stands a chance of beating Noddy lad.

Still confident by that? Beaten by Palm Toft!

How was that start allowed in heat 2?!

Exactly

How was that start allowed in heat 2?!

Awful non call from the ref, all the petty cases where they call starts back that are nowhere near as obvious as that one! Poole can do no wrong in Manchester!