British Speedway Forum
P T Preece

Poole Vs Brummies 30/4

it looks like the poole supporters are already running scared, so Ill start this one.

Looking forward to this always enjoy our visits to Poole, have a walk along the key, nice meal and and ice cream and then some good class speedway with the title contenders Poole and Birmingham.

New found confidence in Barker and King from the sheffield semi, Skornicki and Nermark riding well, theyll be hard to catch when they gate.

King Eddie looking better all the time, and the reserves are bound to win heats 2 & 9, yes I can see us coming away with somethng from this meeting.

hope its a stick of rock, I love rock

See you there, come on you brummies get yourselfs down to Dorset and watch the brummies lower the jolly roger. :t:

• Like 4

Now that Adam Roynon has been dropped by Sheffield, what's the betting that Poole find a way to get him a NL team place, just so that they can then find a way to engineer a way to get him into the "FastTrack" team place instead of Lee Smart?

• Like 3

If Poole don`t get 60 then it looks like changes on the cards after the flop showing at Kirky Mon night.

• Like 1

I wonder what tricks will be used so Poole can use another reserve for this one. :party:

• Like 2

Now that Adam Roynon has been dropped by Sheffield, what's the betting that Poole find a way to get him a NL team place, just so that they can then find a way to engineer a way to get him into the "FastTrack" team place instead of Lee Smart?

and what would be wrong with a young british lad getting a team place?

I guess you would prefer to see him out of the job.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

Believe Kyle Newman is due back for this one..........and I have heard someone say that Roynon could be Brummie bound...........

RP

Slightly off topic here, but who did Adam Roynon ride for in the NL last season?

I think it was the same team as Kyle Newman so that counts for nothing.

• Like 1

Obviously Poole will win but expect the Brummies to compete a little better, I like Roynon but he is not the answer for Brum at this time, We need two or three changes including a number 1 but affording it is the problem.

Poole by 16-20

From Brums site

POOLE: Chris Holder, Josh Grajczonek, Przemyslaw Pawlicki, Vaclav Milik, Maciej Janowski, Kyle Newman, Lee Smart.

BIRMINGHAM: Edward Kennett, Adam Skornicki, Danny King, Daniel Nermark, Ben Barker, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke.

.........and I have heard someone say that Roynon could be Brummie bound...........

RP

, I like Roynon but he is not the answer for Brum at this time, We need two or three changes including a number 1 but affording it is the problem.

Can only agree. Roynon isn't the answer to Brum`s troubles right now.

I would replace Kennett with him tho as lets face it he cant do any worse.

Brum need several changes, and need a proven number one, but doubt that's going to happen for then financially.

Other than the reserves I am struggling to see where any of the Brum top five will match Poole. Three very easy points.

Skornicki might do OK but I can't see any threat here. One way traffic.

Other than the reserves I am struggling to see where any of the Brum top five will match Poole. Three very easy points.

Skornicki might do OK but I can't see any threat here. One way traffic.

Blimey usually you say every match is tough!

After the capitulation at Belle Vue i would expext Poole to win by at least 25 points