British Speedway Forum
P T Preece

Poole Vs Brummies 30/4

Why would any fan of 'Speedway Racing' go and watch this..

Because some daft gits gone and branded it as Birmingham 2014, I'm sort of sentenced obliged to.

One of the best race tracks in the EL

When was the last time Poole won track of the year to back up this theory then? :P

One of the best race tracks in the EL. Just watch the clip above your post. You really think Blunsdon is a better race track? LOL!

really??? seriously???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When was the last time Poole won track of the year to back up this theory then? :P

So you are saying there is only one good track in the league? Idiot!

If you are saying Poole is a poor race track you are thicker than your sidekick!

Welcome back Kyle. Hope the leg is ok. :t:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Could be a good quiz question for the future....... who was promoted to the number one position for the Brummies in his last ever meeting for them? hope you prove yourself tonight Eddie!

Great that Kyle is back but would one more week do any harm? Typical of the lad though wanting to race.

Weather is overcast and dry with a threat of some of the wet stuff 9 pm ish. Hopefully it won't come to much and affect the racing.

I hope Brum come with some fight. Would much rather watch a battle than a walkover.

Going for 52-40

Gonna be a rout.

Going for 52-40

Make your bloody mind up.

• Like 4

So you are saying there is only one good track in the league? Idiot!

If you are saying Poole is a poor race track you are thicker than your sidekick!

Wooosh.

It was a simple question, no need for personal attacks.

I think this could be a lot closer than people think. Let's not foget that Chris Holder hates the place.

A lot of us thought that Poole would get something at BV on Monday, but look at the way they choked and got slaughtered because Chris Holder hates the place.

And though Holder has always scored big at Belle Vue, the constant reminders from Shovvy that he hates the place, had an effect and he scored an all time low.

Now we know Holder always scores massive at Wimbourne road.....but actually he hates the place...and we know from Monday that everytime someone says "Holder hates the place", a little bit of his confidence is eroded.

• Like 3

Guest GiveusaB

I'm hoping for a win of course ! LOL

But, as a fan of Birmingham, I think we're in a win/win situation?

If we get hammered, as expected, then hopefully it will force a couple of immediate 'rider' changes! :t:

I would love this to be a close meeting, but I cannot see it King usually goes well around Poole lets wait and see hopefully the rain will stay away for this one looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Is smart back

• Like 1